Got Dog? "Dog on the menu for Chinese astronauts"

China's first man in space has said that Chinese astronauts eat dog meat to keep their strength up as they orbit around the earth.

Dog on the menu for Chinese astronauts

Anybody seen Laika? Uh Got DOG? Should someone call PETA? I hope this wasn't a drive through meal....

220px-Laika.jpg

baby-eating-dog1.jpg

(Translation: 'I want to be an astronaut when I grow up.')

Comrades!
Surely this Chinese cosmonaut was mis-translated by his Chinese to English translator.
What did they eat on their mission?

OBVIOUSLY "ON" PLACE MATS!

You know...like the kind you find in a Chinese restaurant with the Chinese Zodiac on it!
It list the years and you try to find which year you were born and under which sign.
Most certainly Yang Wilei looked at his place mat and noticed he was a DOG sign! Yes, that's it..."Year of The DOG!"
It is a great honor to be born in the Year of the Dog.
Stupid Translator, probably a closet teabagger.

(Memo to self...cancel all speaking engagements in Glorious People's Republic of China)

Comrade Putout, these are most revealing photos of our beloved Chinese brethrenhood. And it also might explain why my Asian neighbor was so eager to keep the dog while I was in reeducation camp ...... and his "running away".
That is the LAST BBQ I will attend!

This would explain why the most popular breed of dog in China is the "Chow."

Sign out front of a Chinese restaurant:
"Me no see your lost dog, you stop asking"

So Comrades, I have all these invitations to these dinners in the PRC addressed to "Honored Guest".
Are you insinuating that there is another meaning to "Honored Guest"?
I've also received invitations as the honoree at a "Celebrity Roast". It was signed by a "Won Hung Lo". I thought it was like a gag, you know, a joke. Sort of like the old Deanov Martinsky Roasts we used to have on State Run TV back in the 1960s.
Not a joke? No?

By the way, has anybody seen Pupovich lately? I heard he was offered a franchise by Yum Foods in Beijing and I haven't heard from him since.

Comrade Whoopie, you are of such brilliance to have figured that out. Chow! WOW!

oh no, poor Pupovich, is that what I smelled earlier???

OK, Pup and I are safe.
I found out from a friend of DDR's named Ho Lee Chit that it's only the finest Capitalist Running Dog that is served to the Cosmonauts.
Everybody can relax now.

I took the liberty of celebrating China's space program by participating my self at home with their astronauts ways.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:OK, Pup and I are safe.
I found out from a friend of DDR's named Ho Lee Chit that it's only the finest Capitalist Running Dog that is served to the Cosmonauts.
Everybody can relax now.
That is most reliefing relieving (not to be confused with "relieving self"). Good for Pup, who seems to escaped before dinner hour. "Ho Lee Chit" . . . the beloved late Mr. P must have known him for he was always mentioning his name. What an odd coincidence.