Got Paint Remover?

Charlotte,N.C. - One of six billboards was defaced by the spray-painted words “Under God”! Can you imagine Comrades? The billboards, sponsored by the North Carolina Secular Association, have the phrase "One Nation Indivisible" written over an American flag background. The group NCSecular.org, placed the billboards for a proper celebration of Independence Day.

billboard.jpg

Quote Joesph McDaniel Stewart, vice president of FreeThoughtAction and founder of the North Carolina Secular Association;

"This is a positive message of unity and inclusion for all Americans." "It is designed to bring nontheists and theists together as patriots in a shared society."

"When the words 'under God' were inserted into the Pledge of Allegiance between 'one nation' and 'indivisible,' they made a lie out of both those ideals because you can't have an indivisible nation if you draw a line between the godly and godless." "We all belong here."

Stewart said one billboard company refused to accept the ad, calling it "too controversial."

The billboard in Charlotte is located on the Billy Graham Parkway near the Boyer Street intersection. The others: Asheville, Greensboro, Raleigh, Wilmington and Winston-Salem.
The billboards cost a total of $15,000 and will be displayed for four weeks.

How is it that these Christians are able to reach such heights?

I don't know Leninika. Probably some knuckle draggers with a boom truck. Worst is what it's done to the NC Collective. A small group of them were on their way back from "Tree Wailing" and saw the defaced sign. Well, the wailing, drum beating, crying and hair pulling that ensued was terrible. They were even doubting my word. They were saying things like ; "Grigori, you said all the evil people were gone" and "You said Papa Obama made everyone happy". I even had to call in the Mobile Jiffy Lobo Unit to quiet their little minds.

Ok Ok....Some of my Psychotic Goons,Highly trained councilors found a stash of spray bombs, but what shocked me, is my Psychotic Goons are public school graduates!!! where did they learn to spell Under God!!!

Show them a condom they know what to do. show them a book....well you know....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Under God? Well, at least they know their place. Obama is the Uber God.

Keep The Faith Whatever You Believe

As Spiritual Adviser I see things such as these billboards and they make me very sad and in said capacity I must address this issue for my Brothers and Sisters:

To deny that which is Divine is to deny ourselves. Are we not unlike any of the wondrous creatures who inhabit this World? That we are separate of the Divine is the most ancient of misconceptions. Call it what you will, there's no denying that what lies deep inside every man, woman and child is the essence, the wellspring of all that is good in mankind.

What is this goodness? Is it such a leap of faith to believe that there is so much more than us? Have we reached such heights of scientific knowledge, of enlightenment that we now know? As a physicist I've studied from the largest of Galaxies to the smallest of subatomic particles. For me the answer is a resounding not a leap at all, for I have seen the simple beauty, the brilliance of Creation and I am in awe.

I just hope the Central Committee understands when the NC Collective's production Quotas are not met. They don't work so fast or well after the Jiffy Lobo. Are you hearing me Commissar Red Star?

Grigori E.R. wrote:I just hope the Central Committee understands when the NC Collective's production Quotas are not met. They don't work so fast or well after the Jiffy Lobo. Are you hearing me Commissar Red Star?

Grigori, Grigori, Grigori, Comrade, quotas, don't worry about it. I am taking lessons from the Master Himself, Lord and Savior Obama. Just think what he has recently taught us, example he is inept, playing golf while the Gulf of Mexico fills with oil. He calls a press conference and says he's going to kick some ASS. Now we all know Obongo could not kick anyone's ass, except maybe his own.

This is but one example of Obammies Prowess...Ummmm Ummm Ummmm...

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Comrades,

I am shocked and outraged, outraged and shocked at this abomination, this blatant integration of Church and State. Yet as a committed Party member, I must accept that somewhere a public school has failed, for had it properly instructed its pupils, this proletarian enhancement would something else, perhaps "Under the Flying Spaghetti Monster" if perpetrated by a youth.

My Comrades!

You are all mistaken

The extra words were painted by a True Progressive!

G.O.D is simply the acronym for Government by Obama's Decree!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Thank you Dear Leader Obamugabe. The GOD acronym helped me calm the NC Collective. The poor dears are much better now.

Anyway, they've been bugging me to let them have an Obama Festival for "Dependence Day". I've given my permission and you're all invited. Should be great fun and instructional too. There will be seminars like "Tree Wailing To Save The Planet", "Russian For Dummies" and games like "Throw The Shoe At Bush" and mine/Uncle Joe's old favorite "Spin The Prole". Of course I'll have the Plantation House all set up to receive my very special guests from thePeoplesCube.com.

Special Notice:
Darn, I almost forgot............. Yours truly will be hosting a very special seminar called "Trolling Palinites" (How to troll conservative blog sites and retain your sanity.)

In this special "hands on", online seminar we shall foray into the vast, Obama forsaken wilderness of the Palinites. We shall attempt to educate them in the error of their ways, theWord of the Obama and whatever the Current Truth of the Day is.

Comrade Dr. Gagafolo had this to say:
Warning, this seminar will not be for the faint of heart. These ventures into the land of the Reich-Wing, Tea Bagger's can be hazardous to your health and sanity. These people, if you can call them that, don't have the same brains as we have. I strongly suggest only the most stalwart Comrades apply.