Gov O'Malley: Black votes matter

[img]/images/OMalley_All_Lives_Matter.jpg[/img]

Comrades, we all know how embarrassing it can be when candidates say what they actually think, and how it can often be a mistake to actually try to be all things to all people.

Gov. O'Malley is no longer a stranger to this phenomenon:

Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley apologized after he was interrupted by protesters when the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate said “all lives matter” at the Netroots Nation conference in Phoenix over the weekend.

“That was a mistake on my part, and I meant no disrespect,” Mr. O'Malley said.
Clearly, Gov. O'Malley forgot that the only lives that matter are the ones that will vote for The Party™, including those lives that have already been completed.

Thankfully, it's early in the race and his insensitivity will be forgotten once the GOP have nominated their target.

Gov. O'Malley is clearly tone-deaf to the current Orwellian zeitgeist, which makes him unfit for a post-Obama presidency.

In fact, the only politician who is fit for a post-Obama presidency is Obama.

It's so simple, it fits into a bumper sticker. We encapsulated this notion graphically back in 2009.

Orwell_Bumbersticker.jpg

You can buy it here: https://www.zazzle.com/orwell_obama_log ... 3602183453

OBAMA 2016!

Comrade Putout wrote:Help Oleg purchase his dream home in Hawaii
Why not Ukraine!? If you watch some of his speeches & interviews* he comes from there. He probably misses the Grand Kollektive. He can also help usher in the new Russian government and become an even greater revolutionary, far beyond that of simple Party Organ creation.

*- All of the ones I found on Youtube:

Comrade Putout wrote:
hitler-with-orwell-stickers.jpg
Dearest May, size of the gun tube isn't nearly as important as sustained rate of fire, and maneuverability. And always remember, you can be licked without anyone ever firing a shot...

Could I just point one very salient fact:

#BlackLivesMatter is an inherently RACIST hashtag is it not?

Comrade Šterpin wrote:Image

Not at all, comrade, because blacks don't have the power to be racist.

You see, being racist is not about hating other races. It's about hating other races and being powerful enough to enact policies that institutionalize that hate.

Hating another race doesn't make you racist. We all hate other races. That's normal.

Hating another race and persecuting them with the omnipotent power of government is what makes you racist and that's something that only white people can do because everybody else is a minority.

I hope this clears up your confusion, comrade.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Comrade Šterpin wrote:Image

Not at all, comrade, because blacks don't have the power to be racist.

You see, being racist is not about hating other races. It's about hating other races and being powerful enough to enact policies that institutionalize that hate.

Hating another race doesn't make you racist. We all hate other races. That's normal.

Hating another race and persecuting them with the omnipotent power of government is what makes you racist and that's something that only white people can do because everybody else is a minority.

I hope this clears up your confusion, comrade.
[highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight]Take heart comrades! El Jefe is using his pen and phone as we speak to import industrious comrades from the Brown People's Paradise to our south. Soon whitey will learn what it is like to be in the minority. Until then, keep on hatin'!

For those of you with a literary bent, look up "African" in Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary." I think it really sums up the current attitude of the Democratic Party nicely.

Ivan Betinov wrote:For those of you with a literary bent, look up "African" in Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary." I think it really sums up the current attitude of the Democratic Party nicely.

https://www.alcyone.com/max/lit/devils/a.html - Halfway down the page.

Thank you for using this free service offered by Stierlitz Concierge.

Ahem...

The ummm....definition provided is based on VOTING.

I find this use of the "v-word" offensive and I denounce its use on the People's Interweb.