Government Operatives Contaminate Millions

In what can only be described as the most horrific act of potential human genocide, millions have been exposed to the chemical agent DHMO. What clandestine Black Ops was involved and why is this wide scale inhumane experimentation being conducted?

BREAKING: IS THE GOVERNMENT SPRAYING THE ENTIRE CITY OF PORTLAND WITH CRYSTALINE DHMO?

AND WHICH SHADOWY GOVERNMENT AGENCY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SINISTER MASS HUMAN EXPERIMENT?

Snowy_Street.jpg
PORTLAND, OR — It's like a scene from some post-apocalyptic atomic nightmare, from some dystopian science fiction film. But this is no cautionary tale of potentially-avoidable future foibles — this is present-day reality, unfolding right this very afternoon, right here in Portland, OR. And it's coming down on us just days after people in southern states were themselves sprayed en masse from the sky, with a similar [though plasticine] compound.

MORE: https://pdxintelligencer.com/breaking-g ... line-dhmo/

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Hey, don't laugh.

I'm an Oregon native. The place has been so infested with Californians that nobody there knows how to drive in crystalline DHMO. Just a half-inch of the stuff brings the entire city of Portland to a grinding halt with the streets and thoroughfares clogged with abandoned cars. Takes hours to get home.

Yes, they be idiots there.

Comrades, this is truly terrifying. I believe it's related to the Polar Vortex being caused by global warming, so I'm not sure of just what the government's involvement in it is, but I suspect it's more likely to be teabaggers than our glorious government who are behind the spraying.

I did find this website explaining the dangers of the chemical itself sometimes known as Dihydrogen Monoxide:

https://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Be afraid, fellow travelers, be very afraid. And hope that they stop this before summer!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Be afraid, fellow travelers, be very afraid. And hope that they stop this before summer!
Yes indeed. I understand that liquid DHMO is much harder to shovel than the crystalline variety. This will eliminate many shovel-ready jobs.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets and all other Comrades,

I'm currently on a recruitment mission to expand our party operatives in the bastion of despicable capital-hissim *spit* Japan....And yesterday this same fiendish plot has also infected the Tokyo area with a rare huge dusting of this chemical substance. This appears to be an international conspiracy on the same level as when George Bush unleashed his fiendish weather machine on New Orleans with Katrina.

I suspect the racisssssst Tea Party is behind this "white" substance.

We need to make sure we know the damage that DHMO can do...

Comrades Penn and Teller have tried to get a petition banning this substance...

Apparently the Bushitlers did nothing!

Image Right after entering this, I was checking my YouTube's for updates and saw this one...

"Is it time to bring out the snow plows?"

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrades, this is truly terrifying. I believe it's related to the Polar Vortex being caused by global warming, so I'm not sure of just what the government's involvement in it is, but I suspect it's more likely to be teabaggers than our glorious government who are behind the spraying.

My GOD. We suspected BushHitler. The malignant teabagger maggots have eaten their way into the brains of government and not just the house of representatives! How could we have been so blind. It was part of the raaaaacist Bush weather machine that destroyed New Orleans, but the bloody teabaggers have their hands on the 'joystick'. How many will suffer and die from dihydrogen monoxide poisoning! God have mercy upon our souls *crossing self*.

Why hasn't someone stopped our athletes from going to Sochi? The place is covered with this crap!

Captain Craptek, as the 2014 Winter Olympics opening ceremony was underway in Sochi, Russia, fake snow was falling on the crowd at Fisht Olympic Stadium. The entire stadium was getting soaked, noted L.A. Times reporters on site, by "soapy" flakes that smelled bad. Comrade Putin had seen to it that DHMO remained in the stockpiles dispersed throughout the empire in undisclosed locations. He knows that the USSA will negotiate and never resort to aggressive acts under the Obama administration so long as Putin holds his chemical threat over their heads.

I mean...LENIN IN MOSCOW! WE ARE DOOMED!

It is in dire times like these that we must rely on the superior intellect of Dear Leader to come up with a massive fully funded government plan (or two) to save us all.

Government-Snow-Plow.gif

Dig4Utopia wrote:It is in dire times like these that we must rely on the superior intellect of Dear Leader to come up with a fully funded government plan to save us all.

...fully paid for through wide-ranging tax relief and expanded benefits for working families. But to pay down our deficit resulting from this waste plan and invest in the future, we I have to make hard choices. That means asking those at the top to do their fair share and putting an end to special privileges and loopholes that benefit those who need them the least. - Your Glorious Leader