Government Will Control Speech in the Internet

[img]/images/Internet_Control_Chips_Govt.jpg[/img]

FEC will like you to know that they are watching what you say and have your IP address. Yes, the era of the so-called free speech is almost over. What will you be looking forward to?

As you know, some sites will be edited for the truth. Any distorted history will be corrected and any false news and rumors stopped. Dear Leader says people need to be managed and not have any shenanigans whatsoever. Anonymous will be identified and Fox News shall be forced to not give Rethugicans and Tea Baggers any opportunities of comments on their sites.

The Book of Face is ahead of the curve by agreeing with governments about free speech. They are moving the United States in the correct direction. Soon all social media will follow suit.

Do not worry comrades, I guarantee our site, The People's Plot, will be government-approved when it arrives for Next Tuesday.

Forward!

The constitution is an outdated document. It was written by kriminal, racist, slave owners over 200 years before Komrade Minster of Climate Change Aleksander Gorebetrov invented the internet. The internet is now korrupted by enemies of the state. The internet must be kontrolled to make things "fair" and "neutral." It's a "common sense approach" for the "common good." Who can argue against that?

If everything you do on the internet is korrekt, you have nothing to fear, komrades. If you oppose Komrade Glorious Leader's and the party's agenda and mock the narrative, then your only options are to either to do some time in the gulag or defect.

I trust that our new RINO komrades in the Demokrat Lite Party (DLP) will join in with Komrade Glorious Leader and support net neutrality.

Gummipuppe wrote:The constitution is an outdated document. It was written by kriminal, racist, slave owners over 200 years before Komrade Minster of Climate Change Aleksander Gorebetrov invented the internet. The internet is now korrupted by enemies of the state. The internet must be kontrolled to make things "fair" and "neutral." It's a "common sense approach" for the "common good." Who can argue against that?

If everything you do on the internet is korrekt, you have nothing to fear, komrades. If you oppose Komrade Glorious Leader's and the party's agenda and mock the narrative, then your only options are to either to do some time in the gulag or defect.

[highlight=#ffff00]I trust that our new RINO komrades in the Demokrat Lite Party (DLP) will join in with Komrade Glorious Leader and support net neutrality.
[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]I believe your trust is well placed, Comrade Gummipuppe. Long live omni-regulation![/highlight]

Pamalinsky wrote:
Gummipuppe wrote:...[highlight=#ffff00]I trust that our new RINO komrades in the Demokrat Lite Party (DLP) will join in with Komrade Glorious Leader and support net neutrality.
[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]I believe your trust is well placed, Comrade Gummipuppe. Long live omni-regulation![/highlight]
Long live the regulation! Down with the DLP! I see you know the DLP RINOs well, komrade Pamalinsky.

... if once you have paid him the Dane-geld -
You never get rid of the Dane.

The Internet is a cesspool of conservative Christian propaganda, unbridaled capitalism, and addictive gaming. Better to distribute shovels and send the masses to the fields.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:The Internet is a cesspool of .... unbridaled capitalism....

Those unmarried capitalists just grind my gears, too.

Bravo Comrade!

Is only by being tightly controlled that we can be truly Free!!

No more shall we have civil rights and Freedom getting in the way of our Liberty!

Comrade Lev Termen...
what does that contraption you fiddle with in our kollektive actually do?

lev-termens-contraption.gif

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Comrade Lev Termen...
what does that contraption you fiddle with in our kollektive actually do?

Dear Comrade Cousin Putout! So good to see you are back!

Table device contains rocks and unusual choral assembly of singing mice, of which I am privileged to be conductor. Picture below of Comrade Mouse #18 singing extremely moving solo part Государственный гимн СССР bringing tear to eyes of all who hear. He sings:

"Это проклятые палочки двери
Это прилипает независимо от того, что я делаю
Отмечается 'тянуть' и на самом деле я потянув
Возможно, он должен быть помечен 'толчок'?"

Pole device is either speaker or rotating Carls Jr. sign. Don't know which, never allowed to see back side.

Unsure of device's actual function. Comrade Comicsstar says to Lev years back, "Conduct mice, not to ask questions." Good advice, I am thinking.

TermenatorMouse.jpg

Previous contents of box, Comrade Butt Monkey, failed to return after mission. Well actually, refused to go on mission -- "Cork not big enough, Lev!" -- and moved out.

its like an oversized mettle end of the bit of a horse's bridal reign.

Komrade Lev,

I think I have solved the riddle of your avatar!

Ha! You are pretending that anything that comes across the speaker is because you're conducting it! Just like Oleander!

You have excellent revues, I hear! Matzel Tov!

You, too, Soviet Mike Komsomolets!

Oh, and you too, Komrade Putout, for asking the question in the first place.