Governor Brown takes care of plant-person voters

Brown_Cal_Water_Rain.jpg
With California going further into drought, the plant-persons of the highway are getting their regimented morning showers not only from the sky, but also from the water pipes that Governor Brown had promised in exchange for their votes.

A local environmentalist and global warming advocate, who was spotted walking on the highway while sharing the shower with the plant-persons, agreed to an interview with our correspondent.

"California has its priorities straight," he said, "Plant-persons are fighting for us against greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide and dihydrogen monoxide. We should be putting them over human-persons, and that is what the Governor is doing."

When asked about Brown's potential run for President, the area environmentalist said he would go Brown: "He's the best candidate to protect our environments from the nasty humans. I have my Brown trousers ready for such occasion."

"What about Hillary?"

"Who is she?"

"She is running for president currently. George Clooney is willing to support her campaign."

"Who is George Clooney?"

"Who do you think I am? The People's Encyclopedia™?"

"What is an encyclopedia?"

At that point we lost Skype connection with our reporter, whose face was getting increasingly pink in spite of the rainy weather.

Tovarisch Loupe!

The Dear Leader of Californistan, Governor Moonbeam, is doing the best he can to move Death Valley to the San Joaquin Valley so that bait fish don't get caught up in Darwin's law!

Dasvidaniya, Tovarisch Loupe.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:"I would go Brown. I have my Brown trousers ready for such occasion.

Err ... are they Brown on the inside or the outside, and in what specific location* are they Brown?

They'll be a lovely match with the Brownshirts™ when enforcing water non-consumption.

Brown Shirt.jpg

* "California" is not a sufficiently specific answer.

Green on the outside, Brown on the inside.

Rotten_Fruit.jpg

You can't blame Gov. Jerry, all he wanted was enough water so that he could take the Browns to the super bowl.

Jerrybrownflushdown.jpg

You can't blame him for the Water Company's error in sending the water to the sprinklers instead of Jerry's house. All the blame should be on both the water company AND the water for letting itself be directed by the KKKapitalistic Water Company rather than throwing off the chains of valves and pipes and bringing itself laboriously through it's own power to Jerry's house.

By the way, the above photograph is a popular alternative to water parks in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

(Also, doesn't "Jerry's House" sound a lot like the title of a Sitcom? I hope I'm not in the minority here.)