Governor Moonbeam to Enforce Shower Time Limits

Shower_Limit.jpg
In an effort to preserve California water supplies during the latest manifestation of Global Warming™, Governor Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown has proposed heavy fines for residents who violate the ban on long showers.

It is not clear how Comrade Moonbeam will enforce the ban, however the idea of 'shower-observers' has found popularity among some eager enforcers.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums is in for a suprise and a disappointment at his next port call and liberty in San Francisco, those sailors and their long soapy showers....yuk! Even the Marines leave a wide distance..(message traffic from the Commodore's flagship indicates an installation project of powdered soap dispensers in the shower rooms. No one has confirmed a reason for this project, but analysts theorize that the powder is more difficult to pick up)

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Shower Limit.jpg
In an effort to preserve California water supplies during the latest manifestation of Global Warming™, Governor Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown has proposed heavy fines for residents who violate the ban on long showers. It is not clear how Comrade Moonbeam will enforce the ban, however the idea of 'shower-observers' has found popularity among some eager enforcers.

Remember comrades five minute showers. Also add some condemnation to the rich forusing a bit more, but since some condemn global warming, they can have excuse use water vouchers.

We will watch on what you take in.

My appetite is raging after reading the last paragraph of the linked article. The description of those "who are providing food" living a parched and unshowered existence makes me really want to go get some almonds.

How wonderful is it that the Esteemed Governor of The People's Republic of California wants to spread the thirst and filth around?

Basking in The Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:My appetite is raging after reading the last paragraph of the linked article. The description of those "who are providing food" living a parched and unshowered existence makes me really want to go get some almonds.

How wonderful is it that the Esteemed Governor of The People's Republic of California wants to spread the thirst and filth around?

Basking in The Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Do not worry comrade salmon, they always give your persons a priority.

[color=#C0392B]Konservative_Punk[/color] knew exactly what he was talking about when he wrote:...the idea of 'shower-observers' has found popularity among some eager enforcers squirrels.
best-job-ever.jpg

I hear the LGBT community is all in on this one. Conserving water. In the shower.

This corrective concept should have been assigned to the 'adult" segment of his stink tank.

Gubmint-imposed restriktions, like shower time limits, are necessary to achieve kontrol over the proles. But first, a glorious krisis must be manufactured is needed to sell the restriktions to the proles and facilitate kompliance. In view of the krisis, only bigoted ray-sisss, hate mongering, tea bagging proles would oppose such restriktions when they are "kommon sense approaches" for our "safety," "the children," "endangered species of snails," and the "planet."

I am sure that other Demokrat governors envy Komrade Governor Moonbeam because of his eksemplary ability to not let this glorious manufactured krisis go to waste. I would not be surprised if some of them are following his lead by manufacturing preparing for similar krises right now.

BTW, never mind the Hollywood elites and other high party officials in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia who kontinue to fill their swimming pools and water their lawns.

I would like to be the first to congratulate the People's Republic of California for their progress. Not only they have EPA taking measures of monitoring how much you use water as well as People's Republic of California limiting your shower time; now they are going into the next phase, controlling the water flow.

This is a great thing to happen to California and I congratulate Governator Brown for this most equal occasion. We shall monitor the progress to see if we can send this idea to other states.

Forward California! Full speed ahead!

It is the perfect symbol of the Party caring for its citizenry, charge the people to make a substance available, and penalize them financially for using it!

FLOORWARD!

The great news is that when the drought is over, this law will be in effect for centuries! Never waste a good crisis. Forward!

Brown policy gets better with laws that make toilets recycle flushed water.