Grabbing Holsters

[img]/images/various_uploads/Colbert_Trump_Words.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

As I am continually on a quest, for what I should be told to think, I have a question.

If the head fascist from Rethuglican Party had said "Male Chicken Holster" instead of "Feline Grabbing," would I have had to purchase a holster for my head?

As you may already know, I am strongly against pistols and many other inanimate objects.

After Colbert's Ugly Anti-Gay Outburst the Left Has Lost All Grounds to Criticize Any Speech from the Right

I'm glad you asked, comrade! Your initial instinct is korrekt. We must change the narrative from "Colbert's cock joke was homophobic" to "Colbert's holster joke was anti-gun."

Gateway Pundit wrote:FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai went on with Steve Malzberg from Newsmax TV on Wednesday to discuss Stephen Colbert's nasty, vulgar attacks on President Trump earlier this week. .... Pai said that unless the veteran comic's cracks — aired on FCC-regulated broadcast television — were deemed to be obscene, there would be no consequences.

The most important thing here is never to mention that one was said in a private conversation that was secretly recorded, and the other was said on broadcast television to millions of viewers.

Silly boys. The left always reserves the right to justify, rationalize and legitimize their outrageous, offensive and illegal behavior. They are the self proclaimed Saviours without sin, preaching down to the rest of us from their moral and spiritual high ground.

Putin_on_the_Ritz wrote:Comrades,

As I am continually on a quest, for what I should be told to think, I have a question....

....and so do I.

I have The Peoples Current Truth AppTM for the specific reason of knowing what to think on certain topics, issues and news stories. If I didn't receive an alert from the app concerning Colbert's outing of his cock holster, did it actually happen?

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote: I have The Peoples Current Truth AppTM for the specific reason of knowing what to think on certain topics, issues and news stories. If I didn't receive an alert from the app concerning Colbert's outing of his cock holster, did it actually happen?
This is indeed a serious question. We have been told that there is no objective reality, that we write our own reality, so if you refuse to write the reality it did not happen, but if you do write the reality it did happen. Thus, if no one has written to you of an "event," the "event" does not become an event until you write it as having happened. Writing to inquire whether to write a given reality (i.e., an "event") does not count, since the writing of a question is not a writing of a reality. However, if the Party writes the reality, it does not matter what you write, since the Party's writing overwrites every other writing. And please do not ask whether the Party is an objective reality, because my head has begun to hurt and I fear I am about to think, which is unauthorized.

RedDiaperette wrote: This is indeed a serious question. We have been told that there is no objective reality, that we write our own reality, so if you refuse to write the reality it did not happen, but if you do write the reality it did happen. Thus, if no one has written to you of an "event," the "event" does not become an event until you write it as having happened. Writing to inquire whether to write a given reality (i.e., an "event") does not count, since the writing of a question is not a writing of a reality. However, if the Party writes the reality, it does not matter what you write, since the Party's writing overwrites every other writing. And please do not ask whether the Party is an objective reality, because my head has begun to hurt and I fear I am about to think, which is unauthorized.
Well, if this isn't evidence that lobes are over-rated.....

I would like to place this response in the "genius" category, but my app has provided me an answer to my query "how do I describe this post"? I am to say "Most equal Komrade Crimson Underpants, most equal indeed."

RedDiaperette wrote:This is indeed a serious question. We have been told that there is no objective reality, that we write our own reality, so if you refuse to write the reality it did not happen, but if you do write the reality it did happen. Thus, if no one has written to you of an "event," the "event" does not become an event until you write it as having happened. Writing to inquire whether to write a given reality (i.e., an "event") does not count, since the writing of a question is not a writing of a reality. However, if the Party writes the reality, it does not matter what you write, since the Party's writing overwrites every other writing. And please do not ask whether the Party is an objective reality, because my head has begun to hurt and I fear I am about to think, which is unauthorized.
Hyperglorious, RedD!
Now just make it a single sentence, and you can team up with Comrade|tte Butler.

RedDiaperette wrote: This is indeed a serious question. We have been told that there is no objective reality, that we write our own reality, [highlight=#ffff00]so if you refuse to write the reality it did not happen, but if you do write the reality it did happen. Thus, if no one has written to you of an "event," the "event" does not become an event until you write it as having happened.[/highlight] Writing to inquire whether to write a given reality (i.e., an "event") does not count, since the writing of a question is not a writing of a reality. However, if the Party writes the reality, it does not matter what you write, since the Party's writing overwrites every other writing. And please do not ask whether the Party is an objective reality, because my head has begun to hurt and I fear I am about to think, which is unauthorized.

Beware of men named Schrodinger!

As I'm always a just a bit off kilter, I'm going to go just a bit off topic: Just a bit curious - how many viewers who thought Colbert's holster joke was comedic genius, are offended by the "mean" and "shocking" things Ann Coulter says?

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote: Well, if this isn't evidence that lobes are over-rated.....

This brings us to a very important question, komrades...

If one has already undergone a Jiffy-Lobo--or is otherwise lobe-free--and one subsequently self-identifies as being lobe-bearing, must one re-submit to a Jiffy-Lobo?

I cannot download the People's Current Truth App on my beet-powered cell phone, so I ask here.

I can also receive smoke-signals.

Komrade Grendelssohnovovich

I'm glad you asked, comrade! Your initial instinct is korrekt. We must change the narrative from "Colbert's cock joke was homophobic" to "Colbert's holster joke was anti-gun."
Of course you are correct Comrade Red Square! You see the initial instinct derived from the narrative in the wider more recent sense means that intuitionism includes all progressive implications and therefore, intuitionism has become the focal point of view. The implication that one or more of the basic notions are indefinable or unanalyzable and perceptual intuitionism holds that only judgments relating are intuitive making Cobert's holster joke theistic nomenclature being desired for its anti gun sake and the extensional point is just purely progressive truth values. After all progressivism is the state of pure experience.