Grand and glorious healthcare suppository day.

Today it is the grand day that our Great Leader promised. We are now equally healthy. I feel better already.

BOHICAPV.

Suppository day? That's a hard pill to swallow, I coulda' shoved it up my ass for all the good it did me.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Suppository day? That's a hard pill to swallow, I coulda' shoved it up my ass for all the good it did me.
Hard to believe I can still laugh at a line so many times used, but I can. It's all in the presentation.

Try spreading a little Kentucky Jelly on that suppository to make it taste better. Everything goes good with KY Jelly.

The dear leader said that the best way to take this pill is to just close our eyes and open wide. Ah yes, that feels much better. Thank you dear leader, can I have another!

Unfortunately, Obamacare doesn't allow for lubricants, or even new rubber gloves between each patient.

I lost my hearing aid but I found a SUPPOSITORY in my ear.

Groucho Marxist wrote:I lost my hearing aid but I found a SUPPOSITORY in my ear.
Are you sure Komrad ? Because I don't think Marxian physics will permit it ... but we have received this is one in town !Image

I'm hoping this will arrive in D.C. on Election Day !
What goes around..........

Please, comrades…This talk of suppositories must end now. For me, It is no laughing matter.

You see, two weeks ago, my pharmacist mistakenly directed me to administer my newly prescribed Propecia hair restoration tablets rectally.

Unfortunately for me, my ass is now starting to resemble that of a Siberian sled dog. Hopefully, I will have some legal recourse under Dear Leader's new healthcare initiative.

Comrade Mac.....

Look on the positive side!

Now you don't have to worry about keeping you backsides warm, and your new "fur" will make you much more comfortable when sitting on the rough wooden seats on the gulag camp trains!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Unfortunately, Obamacare doesn't allow for lubricants, or even new rubber gloves between each patient.
Alas, the Colonel is correct; Obamacare does not allow for lubricant, but Obama brand Wealth Spread™ is no ordinary lubricant. It is state approved for fixing anything that Vodka™ can't.

Mac the Poputchik wrote:
Unfortunately for me, my ass is now starting to resemble that of a Siberian sled dog.

Is reminding me of funny joke, yes?

Russian bear and gulag inmate with hairy ass is taking crap in woods, bear asks prole "Do you have problems with shit sticking to your hair?"

Prole says "Why no, I don't"

So Russian bear grabs prole and wipes his ass with him and tosses him into bushes.

Is funny, no?