Green cards, the next phase in changing USSA

We_the_Gringos_Constitution.jpg
When you want to fundamentally transform America, but make it gradual, green cards can help. Granted, public education is a great tool helping us, the people, to un-learn the Constitution, but foreigners are even better because they already don't know the Constitution. Not knowing their rights as citizens makes foreign workers and peasants a lot more tractable. Some of them don't speak English and most can't read cursive, which is what the Constitution was originally written in.

It is a simple way to transition from constitution to communism. We need results much quicker and the foreign league will get us there. The individualistic American culture is foreign to foreigners and with the way things stand now, they won't be allowed to learn it. Marx willing, ten years later we'll all be speaking a foreign language and all that our new American workers and peasants will ever know about the Constitution is that it's some obscure foreign document written in a forgotten cursive.

Progress is moving rapidly and Next Tuesday is ever so closer.

Forward!

Judging by the 10-gallon hat, this man must be a Texan, and he's reading the new constitution of his republic. So what seems to be the problem?

Constitution_Zimbabwe.jpg

One part of my foreign policy plan should the people demand I run for president on the Democrat ticket is to conduct a forward thinking proactive policy of sending the armed forces south into the oppressed countries from which so many millions of economic refugees are escaping to the United States. As wise democrats know millions and millions of the poor in those countries yearn for and dream of living in the United States where they can live their lives in peace and productivity. Obviously we must help these people. My plan will turn those central and south American countries into new States of our great nation thus humanely liberating those people and giving them new hope and create a new birth of freedom. We will use the military in a good humanitarian cause and once done will give the Democratic party a gallizon loyal votes.

All we need is the humanity in our hearts and we can rationalize anything.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:One part of my foreign policy plan should the people demand I run for president on the Democrat ticket is to conduct a forward thinking proactive policy of sending the armed forces south into the oppressed countries from which so many millions of economic refugees are escaping to the United States. As wise democrats know millions and millions of the poor in those countries yearn for and dream of living in the United States where they can live their lives in peace and productivity. Obviously we must help these people. My plan will turn those central and south American countries into new States of our great nation thus humanely liberating those people and giving them new hope and create a new birth of freedom. We will use the military in a good humanitarian cause and once done will give the Democratic party a gallizon loyal votes.

[highlight=#ffff00]All we need is the humanity in our hearts and we can rationalize anything.[/highlight]
Let's not forget the VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) that allows any woman, especially those from other countries, to accuse the man man they hook up with abuse.

After the hookup, all they have to do is anything it takes to get the guy to marry her. Then, the sledgehammer comes down. Big time.

Having achieved the first step, the next one is to accuse their husband of “abuse.” They don't even have to provide proof. It's assumed they experienced this abuse because women are reluctant to mention the details of this abuse because of “shame”, therefore should be given more “slack.” Psycholoholics have proven this is so.

Voila! Instant Green Card! And, in some cases, US citizenship.

Soooooooo, American guys get screwed. Big time. Some of them are suckers, to be sure. But this is just plain wrong.

This has become a cottage industry. Babes from many nations advertise themselves as marriageable with taunting photos of themselves.

It's interesting to note that this act was first signed by Bill Clinton, a true lover of women. Then signed again by Bush, and again by Oleander.

Yeah, more voters. That's the ticket.BTW, I know a few guys who have fallen for this scam.

[color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky,[/color] In Glorious Statement of Truth wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:One part of my foreign policy plan should the people demand I run for president on the Democrat ticket is to conduct a forward thinking proactive policy of sending the armed forces south into the oppressed countries from which so many millions of economic refugees are escaping to the United States. As wise democrats know millions and millions of the poor in those countries yearn for and dream of living in the United States where they can live their lives in peace and productivity. Obviously we must help these people. My plan will turn those central and south American countries into new States of our great nation thus humanely liberating those people and giving them new hope and create a new birth of freedom. We will use the military in a good humanitarian cause and once done will give the Democratic party a gallizon loyal votes.

[highlight=#ffff00]All we need is the humanity in our hearts and we can rationalize anything.[/highlight]
Let's not forget the VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) that allows any woman, especially those from other countries, to accuse the man man they hook up with abuse.

After the hookup, all they have to do is anything it takes to get the guy to marry her. Then, the sledgehammer comes down. Big time.

Having achieved the first step, the next one is to accuse their husband of “abuse.” They don't even have to provide proof. It's assumed they experienced this abuse because women are reluctant to mention the details of this abuse because of “shame”, therefore should be given more “slack.” Psycholoholics have proven this is so.

Voila! Instant Green Card! And, in some cases, US citizenship.

Soooooooo, American guys get screwed. Big time. Some of them are suckers, to be sure. But this is just plain wrong.

This has become a cottage industry. Babes from many nations advertise themselves as marriageable with taunting photos of themselves.

It's interesting to note that this act was first signed by Bill Clinton, a true lover of women. Then signed again by Bush, and again by Oleander.

Yeah, more voters. That's the ticket.BTW, I know a few guys who have fallen for this scam.

You have taken the words from my mouth in this glorious statement of fact. However, I only have one dispute with the statement underlined. In my observations, it is NOT, in fact, a sledgehammer, but a steam hammer:

SteamHammerPicture.jpg

Dear Comrade Stierlitz,

I stand corrected. Thank you.

Well, as long as the cards are green. It is important to be politically correct kowtow to the mob environmentally sensitive.

Are they made of ecologically sound bamboo imported from China?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:In my observations, it is NOT, in fact, a sledgehammer, but a steam hammer:

Looks like Windows 10 to me.

Windows 10.gif

I denounce these so called "green cards" of privilege as exclusive and racist, as they marginalize the chlorophyll-challenged! <spit>

They come here and displace the underpriveleged and unfortunate cards just because they will do what American cards won't do...

Red Square wrote:Judging by the 10-gallon hat, this man must be a Texan, and he's reading the new constitution of his republic. So what seems to be the problem?

Constitution_Zimbabwe.jpg

I know that it is bad form to point out any Komissar's incongruencies or perceived negativities, but the problem here is that you used Imperialist American measurements. Instead of saying 10 G****n Hat, say 37.85 Liter Hat. The revolution requires total overhaul, and this undoubtedly includes measurement systems.

Also, how do you think that this fine Texan feels about you using your Imperialist American measurements on him? You're using them without his permission, and the Almighty Feminist League of Rage & Emotion-Driven Ass-Backwards Logic define this as rape. You have raped this man, and unless you are a member of the Holy San-Franciscan Transgendered Church you are committing a Homosexual Act, which has been banned & criminalized by Comrade UltraKomissar Putin, who is undoubtedly the bringer of New Communist Revolution to the KKKapitalist land of Russia.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... the problem here is that you used Imperialist American measurements. Instead of saying 10 G****n Hat, say 37.85 Liter Hat. The revolution requires total overhaul, and this undoubtedly includes measurement systems.
I stand korrekted, Comrade Stierlitz. We're centimetering towards the overhaul too slowly, but we need the whole nine meters! I won't touch Imperialist American measurement system again with a three-meter stick!

The new guy corrects the People's Director and lives to tell about it?

Must be a nephew, or dating his daughter. If he's from Alabama he could be both.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The new guy corrects the People's Director and lives to tell about it?

Must be a nephew, or dating his daughter. If he's from Alabama he could be both.
Does that mean that I should keep quiet rather than informing him that nine yards does not equal nine meters, but 8.23 meters?

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The new guy corrects the People's Director and lives to tell about it?

Does that mean that I should keep quiet rather than informing him that nine yards does not equal nine meters, but 8.23 meters?
Comrades, I am confused. There is a communist measuring system. Why are we using these methods?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:

Comrades, I am confused. There is a communist measuring system. Why are we using these methods?
Korrect you are Comrade(s) H&L. How could I have forgotten to utilize PeopleMath™ (aka: Kommon Korps™) when converting Chairman Red Square's calculations? I am not sure what came over me. Afterall, I am but a lowly cog in The Wheel of Progress!™ and not a trained Party-Approved Union Mathematician. I will voluntarily surrender next week's ration card to the Komissar of my local People's Agricultural Ko-Operative and report for shovel duty.

I beg the pardon of The Party Faithful to bear with me, as I am currently undertaking the monumental task of reading The People's Blog from its inception as a sort of historical re-education program. As of yet, I am only up to 2006 and have not yet learned the divine intricacies of Party-Approved concepts such as PeopleMath™, although admittedly, I have skipped ahead to gain a basic grasp of such concepts as Father Prog Theocritus' "Jiffi-Lobo™" for example. I plead for leniency based on my eagerness to overcome my own ignorance of these matters.

I would also like to take this opportunity to propose that The Party reinstate one of its earliest concepts by some of its earliest members (such as Premier Betty who cracks me up!), namely that of using the phrase "Heil Hillary!™" as a standard greeting.

HEIL HILLARY!™

Konservative_Punk wrote: ... I would also like to take this opportunity to propose that The Party reinstate one of its earliest concepts by some of its earliest members (such as Premier Betty who cracks me up!), namely that of using the phrase "Heil Hillary!™" as a standard greeting.

HEIL HILLARY!™

Heil Hillary? That is most glorious phrase; I'm sad that I wasn't around early enough to hear of it the first time. It also gives me an idea for a flag for Comrade Hillary's electoral campaign of glorious victory:

HillaryFlag.jpg

Ignore the small error in the corner of the H, the People's Printer was somewhat out of order on the day I used it. They said that the Party had to print an emergency run of leaflets to be airdropped on a group of the Unwashed Masses and that they roughed up the printer a bit.

Stierlitz,

Ignore the small error? Are you serious? This is what progs live for! Small errors. Especially since we can't come up with our own arguments containing facts. Small errors equal big victory! We make the small appear BIG! Yeah, that's the ticket to victory!