Greetsinks vrom dse Yurop !

US.1908.07.05 .Winsor_McCay.Little_Nemo.4th_of_July.EXCERPT.1.jpg
see lib here, and big pic here, yep !

Mickey-Mouse.Donald-Duck.The-4th-Of-July.j+20+20.jpg
( and Amrexit from D.C. ! )

As representative of the ministry of Truth of the EU, I would also like to give my condolences to my Amerikkan decadent friends, who have to live in the eternal shadow of "freedom" (spit).

To make things right, we will send representatives immediately to start negotiating with HRH Hussein in order to allow the USA in the European Union (to replace those social parasites, the Brits).

join us.jpg

Most Sophisticated Comrade Minitrue, yours being a nuanced diplomatic operator in the very heart of EUSSR, you always hit the most right korrekt tone !

Shocked at ― I see it now ― the uncontrolled outbreak of my Inner Transatlantic Troglodyte, I immediately switched into self-criticism mode, sternly denouncing myself and my ― obviously not yet stamped out ― inner-dummkopfy "freedom" & "independence" demons, in strongest possible Marxistic-Leninistic terms while swinging my Yezhov-style bullwhip.

That self-correction session over, a humble μ-enlightenment descended upon me. Both our messages, combined, form a 4th-of-July Yin-and-Yang vrom dse Yurop tu dse friendly volks of dse Amerikkka (vhich stil haf dsat komik illushion of dsat "Deklaraishn" of 240(!) years agog, dsat piese of dsat yellou payper).

In awe at your Fingerspitzenfeingefühl (vhich tranzlates tu fingers + tips + subtle + sensibility), most Progressive greetsinks tu dse Brussels, vrom your Kamerad Dummkopf.

P.S.
How amazing ― Capt'n Craptek obviously sensed this here follow-up to come, heh-heh.
"Se ya later, Ali Gayter", heh-heh. (and added a Craptech-propulsion-amplifier!)