Gun Free Zone forces BLM to abandon First Amendment Zone

GunFreeZone_1stAmendmentZone.png
From The Las Vegas Review-Journal:

At the Friday rally, Niger Innis, a Republican candidate for Nevada's 4th Congressional District, told the crowd the “federal officials are being abusive” and violating people's civil rights.

“Cliven Bundy's fight is a civil rights issue,” said Innis, who is also national spokesman of the civil rights' group Congress for Racial Equality.

But Innis urged all protesters — including so-called militia members who have said they are coming from outside Nevada — to remain peaceful and leave their weapons at home and not to wear camouflage.

“I'm a big believer in the Second Amendment,” Innis said. “But this is one time, tactically speaking, we must operate in a nonviolent fashion. As long as we do that ... we will have the moral high ground, and the feds will look like the bullies they are.”
From ABC NEWS:

"Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public," BLM Director Neil Kornze said.
I'm not sure what to think of this, Comrades. It is both good and bad news.

It is a GREAT VICTORY for our assertion that Gun Free Zones™ prevent Gun Violence™ . However, it has also exposed an opportunity for exploitation of a public relations loophole.

The Counter-counter-revolutionaries are using our own weapons against us. How can we enforce Free Speech™ in a Gun Free Zone™? This is most troubling. Such a paradox.

Obviously, Gun Free Zones™ are dangerous places for Law™ enforcement. Another shot or two of 21 day old beet vodka and the path may become clearer......

A "gun free zone" is only "gun free" for those within its boarders, and "free speech" will exist only outside the "gun free" zone. Therefore,...ahhh...therefore,... Oh look! There's a squirrel!

Gun-free Zones™ are not Drone-free Zones™.

Indeed, Comrade Craptek! You have stumbled over this most perplexing paradox. Without guns, how can we force The People™ to speek freely?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt, my dear Comrade, Yes... this was a turning point in American History. Even though, this was and still is a battle cry for every tin-pot low-level camo wearing bureaucrat all across the global warming plains, living or dead, to exercise their right to act as judge, jury, executioner. This was totally within their defense of their national right under the Department of Flatulence and Climate Change to practice euthanizing flatulent emitting bovines before they practice on us under the Co2 laws. The fact that Charlton Heston look-a-likes came from all over and forced them not to adhere to the stereotypical gender roles of Ruby Ridge and Waco may only be a short lived triumph. I'm quite sure if there is another standoff our glorious progressive news outlets will provide another opportunity to acquaint the masses to gun violence, Slavery, Gun Free Zones and the purchasing of assault weapons through Drew Carey's the Price is Right loophole. Stay tuned Comrade, dirty Harry says it isn't over……

[color=#C0392B]Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt[/color] was perplexed when he wrote:It is both good and bad news. It is a GREAT VICTORY!!!!!! for our assertion that Gun Free Zones™ prevent Gun Violence™.
Lucky for us it is not a Beat Down Free Zone ™!!
*** They said don't talk about Kangaroo Fight Club... I assumed pictures are OK. ***
beat-down-free-zone.jpg

CowboysAndFeds.jpg
C'mon, kids! Play Cowboys and Feds today!

Fun for all ages - take turns being cowboys and jackbooted thugs!

Comrade Kourt, I found this venn diagram helpful on my doorstep one morning. This suggests that: the government gets to have guns everywhere, including the Gun Free Zone (a/k/a Second Amendment-Free Zone), in which the First Amendment (free speech <spit>) Zone resides. All quite simple and easy to follow, particularly if you turn in your guns and keep quiet.
VenZones1.jpg

I'm not entirely sure that will help me, Komrade Marx. Especially after an evening of Single Beet Vodka Red Label™ aged for 21 days. It appears more like a moving target and the colors are starting to blend. It looks a little like an olive floating in my Beet vodka, come to think of it. Though thinking is best avoided. What's more, I've noticed something else that's quite disturbing
......Niger Innis, a Republican candidate for Nevada's 4th Congressional District...........who is also national spokesman of the civil rights' group Congress for Racial Equality.
How was this allowed to happen?

*** They said don't talk about Kangaroo Fight Club... I assumed pictures are OK. ***
I'm speechless, Comrade Putout! A WWF* tag team event! Where can I get tickets!!?
*World Wildlife Fund

[color=#C0392B]Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt[/color] was stunned when he wrote: I'm speechless, Comrade Putout! A WWF* tag team event! Where can I get tickets!!?
*World Wildlife Fund
Tickets?! We are the main event!
We kicked this poor couple's buttocks big time!

*** And it looks like I might punch like a girl! ***
kangaroo-slayer.jpg

Hey! What's the deal with the leash? That's not very sporting!