"If they bring a knife you bring a gun."

U.S. Senator Harry Reid:
“I carried a gun with me everywhere I went”

Mrs. Bill Clinton:
"I came under sniper fire in Bosnia."

Mr. Bill Clinton:
"Depends on what the meaning of the word 'gun' is."

U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein:
"If I could have banned them all -'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns'- I would have!"

U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer:
"The Second Amendment only protects the people who want all the guns they can have. The rest of us, we've got no Second Amendment. What are we supposed to do?"

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder:
“...really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”

When speaking about Gunfinger, we must always be sure to enunciate clearly to avoid unwittingly appearing to confuse the gunfinger with the gynfinger just as Our Leader previously confused(and perhaps still confuses) the Corps Men with the Corpse Men, which mistake we, as loyal Comrades, understood to have been the type of mistake typically made by prior Commanders in Chief. Who can forget when Teddy Roosevelt inadvertantly claimed to be carrying a big "stick" when everyone knew he was making a more manly assertion akin to the kinds of manly asertions currently being made by Comrade Putin to people demanding that he "pull out." We all know that pulling out something big is a lot harder to do than pulling out something small. And we know that Comrade Putin has only recently single-handedly destroyed a long-standing American Myth:

--KOOK

Let us not forget comrade Vice Premier Joseph 'Uncle Joe' Biden. "You want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” Yea, that worked out real well for the lady behind the door in Detroit. https://www.redstate.com/2013/11/12/joe ... l-shotgun/