HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

Happy days are here again, comrades! Happy days! Party at Nansky's!

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Party my bloated and pock-marked ass! I'm on holiday in Rome, you prick! I'll be back when it comes time to pass another bill that will erode more of your petty rights!

-- Nanners out!

Nancy wrote:Party my bloated and pock-marked ass! I'm on holiday in Rome, you prick! I'll be back when it comes time to pass another bill that will erode more of your petty rights!

-- Nanners out!

But of course there's a party at your dacha while you're out of town, Madam Speaker. That's when Chairman Meow says it's the best time. Didn't you ever wonder why you always come home to an empty vodka case?

Oh, and as long as I have you on the line, should I be sending the Betty clondom over for your monthly enema at the usual time next Tuesday?

The look on Nancy's face makes me wonder who's under the podium.

Comrade Strangelove-

There seems to be a recurring theme of linking Betty to anal excursions as with this thread, the thread about tasting the Morton's salt girl, and a few others. Where did Betty's Comradeship with the Chocolate Starfish first begin?

-OV

Start here and keep reading down.

P.S. "Beware the 'marshmallows.'" (I so do miss Comrade Mikhail. Where has he been?)

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Oh, and as long as I have you on the line, should I be sending the Betty clondom over for your monthly enema at the usual time next Tuesday?
Dr., that is no longer needed. Madame Speakerette has learned oral projectile egestion. This was owing to a happy surgical happening. You will recall that Madame Speakette demanded a big new fancy jet so that she could fly back to the Tenderloin every week to visit the leather dungeons where her dentist works on her teeth. (On weeks when she excessively sucks on her teeth you may know that he was detained in the free STD clinic.)

While taking Marine Speaker One from the plane to the leather bar, it crashed. Madame Speakerette had insisted, as all good progressives do, on affirmative-action mechanics and the ones working on her helicopter had just gotten their girl-scout badges and instead of using silicone grease used Ronco Pimple Cream on the main turbine driveshaft.

The helicopter crashed, of course, and all were killed, or declared legally dead. While sifting through the wreckage, Dr. G., who was on vacation in the Tenderloin, noticed that there were two twitching bits of flesh, and a set of teeth.

She sewed them together, but was unable to tell which was the mouth and which was the asshole. And to this day the big question is whether the teeth fit the asshole or the mouth better. Some say the sucking is the mouth, some say the asshole.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Start here and keep reading down.

P.S. "Beware the 'marshmallows.'" (I so do miss Comrade Mikhail. Where has he been?)

It would seem that Premier Betty need never be sent to the Gulag as his lot in life is already... well... less than desirable. And where is C2G these days?! He helped to stave off the Obamissar of Equal Opportunity.

-OV

(President) Nancy wrote:Party my bloated and pock-marked ass! I'm on holiday in Rome, you prick! I'll be back when it comes time to pass another bill that will erode more of your petty rights!

-- Nanners out!

All we need is cannon targeting the audience while the June Taylor dancers form swastikas which we see from above. "Springtime for Hitler and Germany."

Since what you have will soon be common property, you better get your dibs in on OPM.