Happy Ending?

‘Guys, hot ladies are waiting to talk to you': What deaf Obamacare customers were greeted with after being mistakenly directed to a sex chat number instead of insurance line

That's right Comrades,

Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama has thrust it upon us. From free Platinum Titanium Gold Plans™ to a happy ending with a filthy skunk young, insatiable Obama-nymph, we now have everything we ever could have asked for.

I certainly was pleased when I was placed in the virtual waiting room for 3 hours, then disconnected, then reconnected, ultimately being sent to a video sex chat line (all for free). You see Comrades, it is Dear Leader's wish that we all have a happy ending while enrolling in his signature achievement, ObamaCare. To me, his rerouting us to video sex chat, is just a small glimpse of what else he has in store for us. The man is a supreme leader.

Now I ask all of you, What other leader in the entire galaxy would have thought of this? The answer; No one, that's who. Does anyone think Super Vlad would have thought of this?

obamacare chat line.jpg

The answer is No. No Comrades, not even Super Putin could have come up with such a glorious ending to the most pleasant enrollment experience ever. Thanks again Comrade Obama. By the way, my lady friend was asking if there is a woman's only waiting site for a little late night enrollment pleasure (just in case I'm out of town of course)?

Do not forget, Comrades, that it was Pope Algore who invented Happy Endings.

In a motel room in Portland.

I just got off the enrollment video/phone line with Comradette Lulu. She sure is generous, kept offering me steaming clams out of Cleveland. I put my order in for 2 dozen. Must be them big Lake Erie clams I keep hearing about. I'll bet Comrade ROCK has had a few of those after his induction to The Progressive's Rock and Roll Hall of Equality. Or maybe it is a People's locomotive? Anyways, got'em ordered.

Has the Affordable Healthcare act gone international? When I called, Navigator "Cinnamon" wanted me to go "around the world." Dear Leader (PBUH) thinks of everything.

Tovarichi wrote:Has the Affordable Healthcare act gone international? When I called, Navigator "Cinnamon" wanted me to go "around the world." Dear Leader (PBUH) thinks of everything.
Comrade Obama sure has all of the bases covered. I had a nice chat with her also Tovarichi. Such a humorous helpline/sex chat employee, especially when she discussed how a couple of curious insurance purchasers kept insisting she was "Graham Bell". Oh how funny, hes been dead for so many years, but those 2 zany Gold Plan prospects just kept on laughing with her about this wacky inventor. Dear Leader hires only the best.

Perhaps our Glitch-Girl has found some new employment?

PHONE-sEXcARE1.png
Our phone sex and 0bamacare chat
lines are the easiest way to talk
with hot sexy navigators all over
the country and in your local area
just by grabbing your .... phone and
calling right now! It's free to try
because someone else is paying for it!

Regarding these "accidental" phone sex chats; A friend of mine asked, "Will the NSA be permitted to produce these records in court?" Just curious.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
On a related note...

It is satisfying to see just how accurate our five-year plan was...Image