Happy St. Pankcake's Day

March 16 marks the anniversary of Rachel Corrie's death in Palestine.

Comrade Corrie, a fellow traveler from my own Olympia Collective, was stupidly killed martyred by the oppressive Israeli Army with one of their armored D-9 Caterpillar bulldozers ran her down as she stood in front of it armed only with a loudspeaker. Comrade Corrie had tried in vain to prevent the destruction of a Palestinian home by the Israeli oppressors.

In honor of her valiant efforts to drive the bulldozers from Palestine, and to hold up her senseless death for future generations, March 16 is to be observed as St. Pankcake's Day.

The International Solidarity Movement continues to do absolutely nothing struggle to defend the rights of terrorists freedom fighters in Palestine. Let us honor their moonbattery ceaseless struggle against their US backed oppressors by protesting Caterpillar selling bulldozers to Israel, and of course enjoying a stack of fair trade, organic pancakes!

Meanwhile I encourage comrades here to stare in horror at my friend's blog this evil conservative's denounciation of Comrade Corrie!

Corrie-window.jpg

O ye proud Daughter of yonder Flautist,
from the Honorable Family both "politically liberal, economically liberal, middle class",
prosecutor of crimes of the Boosh Administation,
only now your sacrifice of Hope in brilliance is dawning...

I bet this is why those damn Tea Baggers carry those "Don't Tread on Me" flags. You notice they're the same color as a Caterpillar bulldozer?

It's obvious they want to signal to their Prog crushing Zionist friends not to mistake them for peaceful protesters.

This will sure beat St. Alphonzo's pancake breakfasts.

(Where i stole the margarine
And wheedled on the bingo cards
In lieu of the latrine)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I bet this is why those damn Tea Baggers carry those "Don't Tread on Me" flags. You notice they're the same color as a Caterpillar bulldozer?

It's obvious they want to signal to their Prog crushing Zionist friends not to mistake them for peaceful protesters.

Of course! It's a coded message. Just like all the other hidden and coded mesages the Tea Baggers and their disgusting ilk use. Like "state's rights" really means "racism and a return to Jim Crow" and "lower taxes" really means "we don't care if a little kid with cancer dies now because we cut off the government support for them" and so on.

We celebrated the festivities with a great big pancake breakfast.

I love to denounce, so I double denounce all radical un-progressive thoughts and deeds and personages.

p.s. are you serving green beer?

Green beer is for St. Patrick's Day, he who drove the snakes out of Ireland. For St. Pancake's Day, in honor she who tried to drive the bulldozers out of Palestine, we serve a stack of pancakes and Bloody Rachel's. (Bloody Mary renamed for the occasion)

Yum. Can I get those pancakes with some Cindy Sheehan nut flavored syrup and some Hanoi Jane granola crunch?

Fantastic! Can I get those at the Gaza ihop?

I think the Israelis bulldozed the Gazi iHop(e)

Oh jeez,
First I miss pi day, then I missed pancake day, and I barely remember St. Patrick's Day (not from drinking mind you).

I really need to stop doing homework and get my tin-foil hat back on.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I think the Israelis bulldozed the Gazi iHop(e)
IGLOP.jpg

Rachel Corrie Griddle.jpg
The Rachel Corrie Griddle is still a popular item in Occupied Palestine. It's not as trustworthy as a knife or gun but it will leave a mark they'll not soon forget.