Happy Thanksgiving, Comrades!

An early holiday greeting is better than none at all, and since some of us will be traveling or stuck in a gulag otherwise occupied for the coming week, this is a good time to offer a celebratory graphic that captures the spirit of the season in an equal and cubic way—in the mother tongue.

Those who are old enough may remember that the National Lampoon often parodied the covers of other magazines but was seldom itself parodied...until now. Enjoy the first issue (and maybe the last one) of the People's Lampoon.

Happy Thanksgiving, Comrades.

During capitalist celebration of suppression of native peoples and exploitation of turkeys, comrades will please to raise glass of beet juice and toast Comrades Putout and Craptek.

Absent friends!

If the People's Lampoon lampooned the If You Don't Buy This Magazine We'll Shoot This Dog cover who would be the dog?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:If the People's Lampoon lampooned the If You Don't Buy This Magazine We'll Shoot This Dog cover who would be the dog?

Laika.
PL02.jpg

Oh. I was thinking along different lines than that.

[highlight=#ffffff]COMR[/highlight]ADES, I AM TRIGGERED!
In the pictue below......another case of Racism
created by known racist Norman Rockwell
Where are the people of current
cultural expressions?

Please people, mask up! Our patience is running very thin. It would be better to not have anyone over this Thanksgiving but if you do make sure everyone passes a covid test. You can never be too safe. And if you can't afford turkey this year hamburger helper makes a cheap meal. It would be better to not eat at all but if you must eat you better lower your expectations this year.

The good news is my Build Back Better central plan will fix everything. Trump screwed everything up and we're still trying to fix everything he broke, but things will get better. For real. Remember to think about my Build Back Better central plan and talk about it with your friends and relatives this Thanksgiving while you enjoy your hamburger helper.

Happy Thanksgiving!

123_1.jpeg

From the office in the basement of...you know, the thing...