Happy Thanksgiving Kollektiv Cubers!

Motto:
"WANT IS WEALTH
POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"

Give Thanks.jpg

I'm shocked and disturbed that Kapitalist network broadcasters have spent all week discussing a Friday for Persons of Color, and how everything will be on sale. It's RACIST! Do the oppressed persons of color only have enough to purchase the staples like flat-screen TV's and entertainment systems when they are on sale? <spit>

Tov, you are Korrekt! We will not allow these Evil KKKapitalist networks to try to steal our Persons of African Descent from our Plantation to -gasp- PURCHASE Evil KKKapitalist merchandise. Not for a millisecond, let alone a day. We Will Not Rest™ until we have prosecuted every iota of their Cracker transgression! And taken, not paid for, all their advertisers' stuff!

Yeah! Right back atcha, Commisar Redumski, Terry_Jim and you, too, Tovarichi! Mmmmwaaah!

<straightens tie, slicks down hair, sucks in gut>

Pamalinski, did (ahhmmm) you say something?

She said she'll talk to you if she can have a few belts from your flask first.

Must be love.

Tee, hee, hee! Be happy with whatcha got, Comrades!

Tovarichi, what does Pamalinsky have that I don't?

And yes, it's one of those "Lady or the Tiger" conundrums.

Image Pamski, fetch me a Vodka and some of those beet-slices won't you? you're the best...
Image Dearest Pinkie, Miss Pamalinski hasn't got nearly your follow-through on the shovel... A whacking from your Golden Shovel of Justice and Truth leaves a lasting impression!

The dainty miss Pamalinsiki may be a worthy political debater, but face it--she lacks your prowess and accuracy with gardening implements. Poor thing hasn't got a babushka to her name, and has to survive by batting those little eyes and depending on Government stipends--I feel sorry for her, by Lenin, I do.

Fear not Dear Pinkie, you are the "First Lady" of the Cube!

(except during harvest time when Princess Nookie comes to visit)
(or, when Judge Pulloski gets her vodka ration...)
(or, when Pamalinski does that--oops, nevermind that one...)

Well, Tovarichi, if those are your sentiments, may I suggest that you wear one of these ......

helmut.jpg

Oh, Good Stalin! This is disgusting! How dare you call me Pamski AND ask me to fetch you some vodka and some beets!

Scaroo you!

Your suck-up to our darling Commissarka Pinkie disgusts me, as well, although it may well be that she enjoys it. More power to her! She's just having fun with you.

Do not underestimate the power of "eyes and expressions," which disable you guys at every turn. Why else would we be having this "conversation?"

I see I have gotten to you, Tovarichi. Checkmate!

Also, Tovarichi, I, Pamalinsky have been banned and worked myself up from the bottom AND endured Pinkie's shovel whack! You got nuthin' on me!

Comrade Pamalinski,

have you forgotten all training? Abbreviations (Pamski) authorized by Communications order 81 subpart j; chapter 2 minimize bandwidth and shorten traffic.

"BEET SLICES" is in your CODEBOOK! page 17, Beetslices = this frequency is being monitored, proceed with caution...

"aint got nothing?" dearest Pamalinski, none in recent history have survived FOUR whacks from the golden shovel in the SAME POST and lived to tell of it but ME. Ask me nicely some day, I'll show you the scars...

Nice day for a walk to the <ahem> Bakery, I hear the rye bread <wink wink> was made this week ,<nudge nudge>...I think I'll stand in line to the left <cough>...
Viva La Revolucion!!!

Hmmm,

Nice try at reconciliation, Tovarichi. But, your handsome avatar will get you nowhere with me.

I know of no such "abbreviations." Your phony citations lead nowhere! I can't even find them on Wikipedia, for Stalin's sake!

I got battle scars, too. But, you will never see them. And, I don't want to see yours. That is so 1980's movie crap!

Regarding your FOUR-whacks-on-one-post that you brag about: Do you recall the story of the FORTY whacks delivered by Lizzie Borden?

She is a distant cousin of mine.

Yes indeedy, my dear Tovarichi, Viva La Revolution!

Never underestimate Pamalinsky! : • )

Direct from our Collective's Development labs..........

A two-part protective suit for Tovarichi......

1. Steel Helmet for Pinkie protection

2. Padded Training Suit for Pamalinski protection

Helmut 5.jpg

Good Luck, intrepid comrade !

Oh, Krasnodar,

You're much too protective of Tovarichi! He's just a fish in a barrel!

BTW, How's come you just "training pad" him regarding me and give him the Pinkie Steel model?

Oh, I get it. Pinkie has the Head Whack reserved, as well she should!

I'll be happy to take up the rear!

No problemo! Proceed!

Pamalinsky wrote:Oh, Krasnodar,

I'll be happy to take up the rear!

No problemo! Proceed!

pffffft.....ahem... 'scuse me? was that-- nawwwwww.

Ooops! A semantic slip dear Tovarichi! Don't get too excited now, your Queen is still left undefended.

Comradeski P. ,

It's not that I'm being protective of Tovarichi....

I'm just trying to avoid a nasty mess to clean-up after your "work" with him is done.

(Of course, this is in the event that I might be "volunteered" by the Collective to do it !)

No worries, Krasnodar,

I think all is under control and you won't have to do anything! That's the way it should be, after all! You're so sweet to be concerned about this.

"Sweet" 's got noth'n to do with it !

Like any aspiring mindless prog bastard, I'm just try'n to duck out doing actual work.

BTW: If Pinkie were to take a swing at that helmet with her " shovel of justice ",
odds are the sound of it would make a great dinner-gong at the upcoming winter solstice celebration's annual Beet Festival Cook-Off.

Oh, Krasnodar,

I was just patronizing you! Can't you take a joke? I know what you mean about Pinkie. I'm just trying to wind myself safely around this thread. Capiche?(p.s. I know you can take a joke quite well.)

Ahhh, the delightful repartee of Party Members playing amongst themselves! It never ceases to warm the cockles of my heart (speaking of winding one's self safely) to see progs' playful banter, with an occasional shovel whack and/or trip to the Gulag thrown in just for spice!

With capiche for all, and capitalism for none, I remain -

R.O.C.K.

PS - Happy Late Thanksgiving, in a most equally collektive way!

ROCK, keep a safe distance, when this hits the fan, everyone in range is getting dirty.

Back to the original topic, yes, I hope all (yes, even Comrade Redumdipstick) had an equal giving of thanks, each according to his abilities.

On the side note, Krasno--I'd ordinarily expect you to cover my back and I would cover yours, and you didn't assist me, but then--you don't have a back, so I suppose all is equal in some bizarre cubical way... The only mess being cleaned up is from me spewing the local vodka all over my keyboard. Such a waste of good cleaning solvent.

P-ski, while my own Queen may be undefended, I wouldn't let Krasnodar behind you in the shower if I were you. Of course, I won't let Krasnodar behind me in the shower either; but then again, I'm not in the Navy, and regardless of gender, there's just no telling where that spoon has been...

Duly noted, Tovarichi,

MMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (snort!)

Speaking of which, did you hear Bawny Fwank isn't seeking office in 2012 ?

Good Lenin! If Maxine Waters takes his seat on the finance committee, the United States is doomed once and for all!

Tovarichi wrote:Back to the original topic, yes, I hope all (yes, even Comrade Redumdipstick) had an equal giving of thanks, each according to his abilities.
Tov-Bo', I've been running into the paths of shovels and batting eyelashes. Here's to hoping you've had an equally thankful time!