Has the Anti-Marx been reincarnated???

Comrades, I read with fear and trembling these developments in my own state of Michiganistan.

The governor of California??? The president???? Could it be....

Apparently, reincarnation is much different than cloning, which would have no doubt left less of a mutant mark on the poor man's face:

michreagan.jpg

Is this not the spectre of that Party party crashing Ray-gun, a pox on the Party for a century, who thwarted the motherland's attempts to properly politically edukate all members of the Screen Actors' Guild in the 40s and later called our benevolent homeland "The Evil Empire"?

Prog = off
Go easy on me. It's my first Gimp image. I never was very good at photoshopping
Prog=on

In Lenin's name! Will we ever be left in peace to re-edukate the masses?

Komrade Double D wrote:Komrade Granholm......is that you?

No, comrade; Comrade Granholm is ensconsced safely at home in the Republik of Kanada.

this is a terrorist who plotted to bomb a Detroit building....his bomb wasn't found for 3 weeks because it's hard to find a building in Detroit that doesn't already look bombed out...who told authorities he was the former governor of California and the former President. I know of only one Terrorist who could make that claim....

The visage of War-Criminal Ray-Gun is unmistakable!

We (actually, our sainted Union-thugs Peoples Advance Interrogators are now required to Take Action! (In fact, We are supposed to remain in our Peoples Heavily-Guarded Command Posts, coordinating the Movements of Our These Peoples Revolutionary Foot-Soldiers.) Our thugs Heroic Peoples Protection Force must SMASH DOWN every door in the criminal enterprise formerly known as "America" and search every domicile for evidence of politically incorrect support for the International War Criminal Ray-Gun. Already the barracks Healthy Living Centers at the Peoples Re-Education Camps are accepting prisoners spreading their Welcome Mats!

Comrades,

Fear not. Expediency is what expediency does.

Foolin copy copy.jpg

The important thing is that you alerted the Kollective of this abomination. It is about initiative Comrade Tsarevna. That is something we value highly in the People's Cube Kollective.

Comrade,

Your attempt at Photochop is beyond what I could ever try. Things are drafty and cold when your in the back of the information bus!