Hate State of Texas to Make TSA Pat-downs Illegal

grope.JPG
Comrades, it has been brought to my attention that Texas "law" makers (we all know that only laws from feral government really count) are working on a bill to make TSA invasive normal pat-downs a felony. Faux News says that "The bill would make it illegal for a security officer to intentionally touch someone's private areas -- even atop clothing -- unless they have probable cause to believe the person is carrying something illegal."

When will this ongoing hate stop? Where has respect for ALL people's sexual persuasions gone? I suspect that the LGBTTSA community will be up in arms (and fingers) over this one. Remember, TSA agents have needs too!

Glove_Unconditional_265.png
Comrade ROCK, we feel your pain. What you need is some Unconditional Glove™ to make it all better. Make way for Janet!

Just who do they think they are? Those cowboys down in Texas "fly over" land better shape up and get with the program or Dear Leader will have to call in the UN Peace Keeping forces to straighten them out. Yes, you heard that correctly. The civilian national police force is still in the works so the UN will have to do.

I am in agreements with the proposed proclamation law. In the interest of equality of all, if my Mooslim sisters cannot be groped, why should I be groped? Travellers of the World Unite! (Viva May Day!) One for all, and all for the People ™ !