Hateful Meme Urges Return to Race Based Slavery

This meme is the worst thing I've seen since the last time I saw a Gadsden flag, and it needs to be refuted here on the world's most progressive website before it goes viral.
Conversation.jpg
See what I mean? Are you offended yet by this vile, right wing propaganda? In the name of Tolerance, this must be stopped!
Our weapon of choice will be sound, leftist logic, and here we will post cogent, irrefutable arguments against the snide insinuations of this hate filled hit piece. For example, we could point out that...
  1. not supporting a women's right to jump in bed with any man she meets is the same as reviving race based slavery.
  2. while what a woman does is none of her boss's business, of course it's his obligation to pay for any outcome of her behavior - duh! It's that proletariat/bourgeoisie thing.
  3. this image suggests the woman is responsible for her choices! If that's not patently absurd, I don't know the meaning of the phrase.

But that's just to prime the pump, comrades. What other korrect opinions will we hand down to the unwashed masses?

4. just as movies and tv shows are available OnDemand it only makes sense that abortion be as well.

VictorDerSphincter wrote:4. just as movies and tv shows are available OnDemand it only makes sense that abortion be as well.
The corollary to this is that my boss owes me over 200 channels of television and movies on demand, and high speed internet. I think you've discovered another Basic Human Right that other people have to pay for.

Of course the person asking the hateful question is a MAN.

Olga Photoshopova wrote:Of course the person asking the hateful question is a MAN.
A WHITE man! Therefore, his argument is invalidated. As the great thinker, Whoopi Goldberg would say, "...spoken like a true white guy." Slam dunk. Period. End of story.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Olga Photoshopova wrote:Of course the person asking the hateful question is a MAN.
A WHITE man! Therefore, his argument is invalidated. As the great thinker, Whoopi Goldberg would say, "...spoken like a true white guy." Slam dunk. Period. End of story.
Hmmph. How do we know he/she/it xe is not transgender?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Hmmph. How do we know he/she/it xe is not transgender?
The giveaway is in the hateful rhetoric. There is only one, just one, combination of ethnicity, religion, gender, and lifestyle that would even suggest the vile insinuations insensitively uttered here.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Who is the Commissioner of PIMPs?
If you are asking for volunteers, I will gladly place myself at the front of the line to do The People's™ work. It will be difficult, but I will do my best.