Helen Thomas Gets "Rachel Corrie Golden Bulldozer Award"

CONGRATULATIONS, HELEN!

WASHINGTON, June 2010: Helen Thomas has just become the first recipient of the prestigious Annual Rachel Corrie Golden Bulldozer Award.

The Award, voted for in a closed session of the Politburo at the Karl Marx Treatment Center (part of The People's Cube kollektiv), will be given to martyred pushers of progress and opinion-makers whose zealous efforts ended up in being thrown under the bus, bulldozer, or any other piece of heavy equipment.

Other nominees considered for Rachel Corrie Golden Bulldozer Award were:

- Van Jones
- Rev. Jeremiah Wright
- Obama's white grandmother

I think her Prize goes back even further, to Doktor Mengele's Golden Oven Mitts.

Our Marxist Empire didn't come close to that genocidal zeal, except with Pol Pot's Chrome Plated Pick Axes...

GLORIOUS!! No one is more of befittedness to be receive a bully bulldozer award than loyal comrades Hellie Elsie Helen whatshername!

Oh this is so fabulous! I have to go float around now and see how dear Helen enjoys the honor!

I'd love to be a Rachel Corrie's Ghost on the wall when Helen receives her award.

Just beautiful. I'm sure Comrade Helen will treasure it.

ConservativeMuzhelozhstvo wrote:Pretty. How do I get me one?

Well, that's the glorious thing, Komrade! In order to get one, you must be sacrificed for the greater good. Which means you'll never get to see it on your mantlepiece.

Mind you, if you have a mantlepiece you're probably not deserving of the Golden Bulldozer or similar. A mantlepiece is too opulent and therefore indicicative of excessive bourgeois.

I mean, nobody in the GDR ever had a mantlepiece, just sayin'.

...where was I....?

OH YES, Helen Thomas- well deserved, a truly effective antisemite anti-Zionist-oppression activist.

Beelzebob Brown wrote:
ConservativeMuzhelozhstvo wrote:Pretty. How do I get me one?

Well, that's the glorious thing, Komrade! In order to get one, you must be sacrificed for the greater good. Which means you'll never get to see it on your mantlepiece.

Mind you, if you have a mantlepiece you're probably not deserving of the Golden Bulldozer or similar. A mantlepiece is too opulent and therefore indicicative of excessive bourgeois.

I mean, nobody in the GDR ever had a mantlepiece, just sayin'.

...where was I....?

OH YES, Helen Thomas- well deserved, a truly effective antisemite anti-Zionist-oppression activist.

Comrade Beelzebob, I have never heard such speaking, expressed so clearly! (I don't think I have, but it is hard to remember with so many mandatory wonderful trips to Jiffy-Lobo....) We must always denounce kkkapitalism and with humilitating pride, and glorify the "great good" ™.

I give you one small applause Image

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Beelzebob, I have never heard such speaking, expressed so clearly! (I don't think I have, but it is hard to remember with so many mandatory wonderful trips to Jiffy-Lobo....) We must always denounce kkkapitalism and with humilitating pride, and glorify the "great good" ™.

I give you one small applause Image

Why thank you, Komrade Pulloskies. And what a lovely, disturbing avatar you have.

There are traps around every corner for the loyal prole when we are trying to express ourselves for the Greater Good. Thank Gore there is always self-denouncement if one ever slips up by inadvertedly sounding pro-kapitalist.

Why, only now I am denouncing myself for not visiting the Cube in the last 6 months.

Comrade Red^2

As I said before: Gloriously glorious!!!

Speaking of Awards,
I sat in awe while watching Dear Leader's Speech last night. The wisdom of his words was breathtaking. Well, I think he deserves a special award, so here goes;

Let me see........Oh, there it is. Ahem, I present to Dear Leader the first ever Brown Pelican Award. I'm sure my fellow Comrades will join me in this small tribute to the Greatest President EVER!
brnpelicanaward.jpg

Beelzebob Brown wrote: Why thank you, Komrade Pulloskies. And what a lovely, disturbing avatar you have.

There are traps around every corner for the loyal prole when we are trying to express ourselves for the Greater Good. Thank Gore there is always self-denouncement if one ever slips up by inadvertedly sounding pro-kapitalist.

Why, only now I am denouncing myself for not visiting the Cube in the last 6 months.

And many thanks for noticing my AVATAR and not dwelling upon my well endowments, as some do (cough cough comrade Whoopie) The glorious cubical signage is from dearest Red Square himself! I am most blessed.

Grigori, the award is most astute, appropriate and fitting, especially in consideration of all the oil dead birdage about. ooops err, uh, forget what I said . . I meant to say, "yes, it's a glorious award"! STOP TRYING TO RE-CONTRADICT WHAT I SAID... . . . . . is that the gulag phone? Must run!

Update
Very disturbing, I'm sensing a disturbance in the Progressive Force................it's getting clearer now...............Oh my Obama! Someone's working on another "Hitler Bunker" video. Gasp, it's about Dear Leader's response to the Gulf Oil crisis. There's no end to those crafty Reich-Wing Devils. I'll find it. Even though they're hosting that filth on off-shore servers to evade the People's Justice.

Obama bless YouTube for their valiant efforts to rid the USSA of these hate filled, racist videos.

I think this deserves a song of celebration.

Here is "Throw the Jew Down the Well"

UPDATE:

College Scraps Helen Thomas Award After Remarks About 'Zionists'

(Dec. 4) – Wayne State University has terminated its Helen Thomas Spirit of Diversity in Media award after the former White House correspondent claimed that the United States is controlled by "Zionists."

Helen t.JPEG
[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Progressivism is, in fact, progressive.

Comrades,

She would have been confused by the award anyway!

She has never seen a suppository that big or made of gold.