Help Save The Petrified Forest Woodpecker

Comrades!

It has come to my attention, that we are about to lose another endangered species due to Bush and those evil rethuglicans. The Petrified Forest Woodpecker, is on its last legs due to global warming of which G.W.B couldn't even be bothered with to try and stop.

I am posting a picture of the species, so if you happen to be in Arizona and spot one you will know what they look like. The adults between the tapping on a petrified forest tree have a distinct call. Just say it rather fast. Aw-O-Cha, AW-O-cha, Aw-O-Cha.

Please help before it is to late and another species dies due to Bush.

Comrade Snoogie Woogums wrote: The Petrified Forest Woodpecker, is on its last legs due to global warming of which G.W.B couldn't even be bothered with to try and stop.

This sounds suspiciously like thoughtcrime to me. "...global warming of which G.W.B couldn't even be bothered with to try and stop." What is that supposed to mean? Are you suggesting that Bush didn't cause global warming but merely didn't try to stop it? Everybody knows Bush directly caused global warming to destroy the planet.

Comrades, I have uncovered a GWB apologist among us. We must take action. Colonel 7.62, ready your firing squad!

Comrade Snoogie Woogums, that graphic is hilarious! Humor is not dead in the People's Republik.

Humor is not dead in the People's Republik.

It is, however, subject to rigid state control. I denounce Snoogie Woogums for producing an obviously racist graphic in illustration of this so-called "humor." No, I don't have to explain why the graphic is racist. All I have to do is proclaim that I am offended, and note that the racism is obvious and blatant to ANYONE who is not themselves a racist.

This is most disconcerting to see Comrades denouncing me. Have you no compassion for species that is facing extinction? The Petrified Forest Woodpecker's habitat which has been VERY well preserved for millions of years is now endangered and might as well fall into the geological record of the distant past. Do you realize that there hasn't been a new Petrified Forest tree sapling growing there for who knows how many years now???

All of this is going to be wiped out because of 8 years of Neo-con rule and Bush's destruction of our environment to enrich him self and his greedy oil buddies. The Petrified Forest was a thriving eco-system until these greedy oil fiends, with their rocks for brains got their meat hooks in there with their lust for drilling in this pristine and MOST FRAGILE of wildernesses. The Petrified Forest could not stand the pressure, these are the real evil bad-doers you should be denouncing not I Comrades! FOCUS on that not me as I'm just a humble tree loving prog who wants to do good for all the creatures of this planet.

I want to see this species preserved for future generations. The majesty of the Adult Petrified Forest Woodpecker soaring over his domain with his frazzled head-feathers, his stubby worn down beak, and bloodshot eyes after drilling all day for the fossilized worms that compose his diet and are imbedded deep inside the Petrified trees is a sight to behold, and will soon be GONE. And Comrades here want to bicker and even want to play the race card to further some cheesy political aim. Wake up and smell the coffee, the clock is ticking for this rare species.

Comrades let's quit this petty in-fighting and help this species!!! Send your donations, and not your denunciations to Comrade Snoogie Woogums. I promise the cash will go to a real good cause namely meand all the donations will go directly into my savings account saving this species and not one dime will be miss-spent on a wasted effort to save the this unique woodpecker from certain extinction.

SAVE THE PETRIFIED FOREST WOODPECKER!

THIS WOODPECKER ROCKS!!!

GET STONED!

SAVE THE PETRIFIED FOREST WOODPECKER!

Comrade Snoogie Woogums wrote: The adults between the tapping on a petrified forest tree have a distinct call. Just say it rather fast. Aw-O-Cha, AW-O-cha, Aw-O-Cha.

Finally...I get it...LMAO!!!!

Petrified Forest....sheeeez