Help The People's Navy Galley Create A New Sandwich

Comrades,

It is a pleasure to inform you that the People's Navy Galley has decided to create a special sandwich to be called the "Lois Lerner." However there has been much debate as to what other ingredients are to be included in the make-up of this new delectable treat.

The consensus is that the main signature of the sandwich should of course be a "full of baloney base" of which there is a unanimous agreement by all involved of this culinary creation to honor for Ms. Lerner.

Bologna.jpg
Nothing But The Finest Baloney Is To Be Used For the "Lois Lerner" Sandwich

However there is much debate as to what should constitute the rest of the sandwich ingredients and make-up. As such The People's Navy Galley has decided to seek inputs from the collective as to what they would like to see added in addition to the baloney that so captures and emulates Ms. Lerner's sterling inner character in the sandwich.

After a thorough audit of your ideas for what condiments and garnishments that should also be included, a winner will be chosen from the collective and will be rewarded with head of the line privileges at The People's Navy Galley for the month of July.

A most excellent challenge "Chairman" Commodore and a surprise theme ingredient indeed. Who of us ever sees anything resembling meat that we would have any idea how to prepare it to galley standards? That being said, if I had any I would place: 1 fifth pound of bologna on 1 fifth of a loaf of stale Caliphornia sourdough, garnished with 1 fifth of an ounce of overripe limburger cheese and 1 fifth tablespoon of horsemanureradish mustard. This particular dish should be prepared grilled, preferably slow-toasted over hot coals (if you can find any coal and get appropriate approvals from The EPA in triplicate). Of course it should be served with at least a fifth of today's beet-squeezins from out back of tractor barn no. 3.

Iron-Chef3.jpg

You didn't build that sandwich!

But once it gets built, there must be no white bread -- it's racist. In fact no bread at all, because it bitterly clings to the roof of the mouth. And Wealth® Brand mustard. That way you can spread the Wealth around. Garnish (something the IRS understands perfectly) with arugula.

Do not store the recipe on a computer or rethuglicans will hack into it and make it crash like they did Komrade Lerner's.

I am recommending an empty table and an explanation that the servers ate all the food and recycled the dishes.

May I suggest pairing it with the Obama Stinkburger?

Well, some Government Cheese would be nice - it must be overpriced (by definition) and full of holes to match Ms. Lerner's "story".

Might I suggest using Swiss cheese (for the holes, of course), spicy brown mustard (because, well, it's not white like mayonaise), some iceberg lettuce (because it's green), and a couple of beet slices (because we all have some) on Milwaukee Rye (Because it's not white bread, and is still soft and chewy).

Absolutely no garlic. Garlic repels blood suckers. And it is the IRS after all.

Must include Head Cheese--all lips and a$$holes.

Lots of baloney, lots of bread...not just any bread, but other peoples bread that has been re-distributed, a double serving of gubmint cheese, and a bunch of pork.