Hero Teenager saves Spokane from Crack Dealer

Heroic 16 year-old Kenan Adams-Kinard says he was buying crack cocaine from 88-year-old Delbert “Shorty” Belton when the transaction turned violent.

It is a shame these fine young men have to deal with such dangerous and deceptive people as "Shorty" Belton, just to have some fun.

What happened to the good old days when dope dealers were honest, ethical and upstanding citizens of society?

Suspect in WWII vet slay: We were buying crack from victim

Teens_Arrested_Murder_88_yearold_vet.jpg

Yet to be reported due to ongoing secret police investigation is that the suspects were actually undercover Spokane Police officers attempting a "controlled buy" from the 88-year-old when the transaction turned violent. They were only posing as white-japanese-hispanics to throw off Shorty, and Fox News. Now they may be revealed as black African-American heroes. Al and Barry comments to follow ....

Suspect4.jpg

Comrade Marx,

I am glad you cleared the air regarding the racial element here. Since the 2 post preschoolers were not actually White-Hispanic-Japanese-thugs, it all makes sense now. 2 blacks undercover American patriots returning home from Bible study to do some extra work free of charge to the city, approached by Shorty in a threatening manner (drugs in hand), alarmed by Shorty's violent demeanor, ran to get help. But Shorty tried to run them down with his death mobile (see photos), and the 2 children were forced to hit shorty with their Altar flashlights (just once), to shake the depraved crack dealer. I can finally call off the boycott of all White-Hispanic-Japanese businesses in my town.

ImageImage

Comrades! It is a joy to return. I have been on a secret assignment in the culturally and morally superior European continent. Between soaking up profound Party approved slogans scrawled on subway station walls and the wonders of socialized medicine I have attempted to stay abreast of goings-on in the racist and homophobic USSA. Upon hearing the verdict of the <spit> Zimmerman <spit> trial I was appalled that justice was not achieved for People's Martyr Trayvon. How many more innocent youths would have to live in fear of being shot by some creepy ass cracka who refused to take their reparation beating silently? But now the tides have turned against privileged white men as feral mobs bands of noble adolescents are eliminating racist neo-kulaks across the nation. I will personally beam with pride when People's AG Eric the Red Holder confers Hero status upon comrades Adams-Kinard and Glenn for making the planet one crack-dealing old white guy shorter.

google.jpg
Comrade Korrekted, it is glorious to once again see your redacted face!

Yes, things have been interesting during your absence from the USSA, but as you stated, they're turning around - why, just moments ago Comrade People's President B. Husseinovich Obama gave a stirring speech honoring fellow Democrat and gay marriage supporter the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. Not since 50 years ago this very day have such amazing speeches been given (other than the ones Comrade President has given, of course), and to see it all come together today on the 50th anniversary of Dr. King's speech leaves me, well, speechless.

Welcome back, Comrade, and I shall leave you with this screen clip I just took of the People's Search Engine's home page. I'm sure you recognize Dr. King in the drawing...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
google.jpg

<snipped>.. I shall leave you with this screen clip I just took of the People's Search Engine's home page. I'm sure you recognize Dr. King in the drawing...

Wow Comrade R.O.C.K, I was shocked, SHOCKED to see that your Google page is identical to the one I get. The uniformity in this digitalized world is shocking, SHOCKING to me.

At least for today, Comrade, as I continue to look up stories of the glorious young African-Americans that would look like our Dear President if he had sons, I will be repeatedly rewarded by seeing a back view of Comrade Obama King in my trusty Google search engine!

Much like in the mythical story in the so-called "Bible", where Moses hid in the cleft of a rock as "God's" glory went by, it's good that we only see Him from the back at His glorious podium.

Looks more like Dear Leader to me. Just look at those ears! I think the image was reduced without checking the "Retain Aspect Ratio" box - that's all.

Thank you Comrade R.O.C.K for the warm welcome back. Indeed, I noticed the picture of Dear Leader Dr. King while looking up some beet vodka cocktail recipies. I believe that this is my second-favorite doodle after the one commemorating Comrade Cesar Chavez on Easter.

Captain Craptek wrote:Looks more like Dear Leader to me. Just look at those ears! I think the image was reduced without checking the "Retain Aspect Ratio" box - that's all.
Give the man a (Cuban) cigar.