HHS Secretly Hiring Little Helpers

Sibelius.jpg
Dateline Washington DC -

Comrade Health and Human Services Overfuehrer Kathleen Sibelius today announced the hiring of 86 new criminal investigators as a start to filling out the new HHS Detective Squad, a subsidiary of the "civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, and just as well-funded as the military" which was promised to us by President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama during his first campaign for president.

Sibelius stated that there's absolutely no truth to the rumor that HHS has put in a new order for 16 gazillion rounds of hollow point ammunition, and she also stressed that "... if you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear. But we'll be watching."

The new HHS Detective Squad is mandated to seek out and destroy prosecute both individual Obamacare lawbreakers and corporations that aren't following the law.

I believe the only requirement for hiring as an "investigator" is to be able to fly (alone or together with another having a carrying capacity of at least a little girl; preferably with her little dog), have a tail, and be conjured on command to obey Kathy's commands without thinking.

FlyingMonkey-1.jpg

When the BammyCare came out, I set out to actually read it so I "could know what's in it".

I don't know how far I got before I could not...bear...to...read...one...more...word.

BUT! The first thing I noticed was "The Secretary will do this or that or something else" and it occurred to me that this "secretary" was getting way too much power. And remembering who the "secretary" is and what she was doing before she became the "secretary, filled me with utter terror.

Seems like I have been saying this an awful lot lately-

"What the HELL, what the hell."

what_the_hell_by_mimithefox-d3f4yz4.png

sibelius2.jpg
Comrades, it's true - a brand new day is coming!

Especially if we can ram immigration reform through get immigration reform passed!

MotherShip.gif
An actual photograph of it emerging from the Mothership, prior to its embedding in the Obama Administration.

Ross Perot told me they sent Overfuehrer Sibelius down here one piece at a time - head first. I take Ross' word on this sort of thing.

Flying Saucer 4.jpg

I believe you (and Comrade Ross) are correct. There was Some Assembly Required.