High Gasoline Prices Saves the Life of a Martyr

Bush and his Big Oil buddies have crossed the line! How can our revolutionaries be expected to commit suicide and progressive Jihad if they are not able to afford the gasoline necessary to burn themselves to 70 virgins?

Martyr sets himself, Christmas tree ablaze to protest Christian Zealots from implementing winter break name change

He apparently took a can of gasoline and lighter fluid to set himself and the Christmas tree afire.

“When I saw him burning, the judge runs out to put him out,” said witness Anna West. “This guy is burnt bad.”

“The deputy was running out here … had it about half full,” said Superior Court-Civil Division Supervising Clerk Aaron Reynolds.

Brave martyr being carried away by uniformed, Christian zealots running dogs

Zombie.jpg

Only in the Land of Fruits and Nuts.
Oh my Gawd.
I know....I know....It's very cold and heartless to say this on Christmas....but....please, when you see somebody try to claim the 2006 Darwin Award, let them thin the gene pool, in this dork's case, a gene puddle.

On the other hand, this judge should be impeached! He denied Mr. Extra Crispy his 1st Amendment right to free speech, after all, he was trying to burn an American flag too! Isn't that protected speech?

Could this guy be Borat whose mustache got wiped out by the gasoline fire? It's the boy who cried wolf all over again. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Are we falling for another stunt, perhaps, that will later expose to the world how stupid and gullible those Yankees are, "saving" the faking comic and treating his burns, actually believing that someone might really set himself on fire to protest Christmas?

The point would be to prove with satire that the so-called War on Christmas is only a figment of their inflamed right-wing KKKristian imagination. What a laughable notion, indeed!

It's either that, or someone with a life so meaningless that he wanted to give it away for a minor bureaucratic ruling, like changing the garbage pick-up day from Tuesday to Wednesday.

I'd let him burn. I might hang around though, just out of idle curiosity - to find out where the candid camera was hiding.

We need more Jihadists like this to make themselves willing martys to the progressive movement. Let's just hope that they only spare their own lives for the cause and don't risk the lives of others. Although, I do find it disturbing that this brother felt the need to channel his aggression towards a tree. Trees are sacred beings that are annually victimized by zealous KKKristians around the world as they are cut and harvested for winter solstice rituals. The tree is the the other victim in this terrible tale.

I don't understand why his hair isn't burned.

Margaret wrote:I don't understand why his hair isn't burned.
Pachouli hair gel does its magic again. Too bad it also seeps into the brain... Wait, it's a good thing! For the revolution, I mean.

Although, I do find it disturbing that this brother felt the need to channel his aggression towards a tree.
Toohey, the tree was part of the protest. It was a murder-suicide pact. The tree contacted Mr. Extra Crispy through channeling the Lorax via Senator Edwards, who did the press release, digital recording and managed the whole demonstration. CNN, eat your heart out.
A another demonstration is planned right before Easter with the White House Egg Roll. The stolen chicken embryos will be loaded with C-4 and explode when the children find them. This is in retaliation for ending embryonic chicken stem cell research which could have cured Poultry Parkinson's and Marching Moonbat Disease.
This will teach skools not to rename vacations!

What a brave man. He sort of looks like Bono, doesn't he. That'll show those creeps that want to change America's long tradition of "winter break" to "Christmas break"! They'll think twice next time.

I hate donating money to any sort of victim, but I guess this year I could donate a few dimes to this brave, heroic, courageous and thoughtful simpleton who was ready to give his life for media attention and progress.

I can only hope others will follow his example and show the world just how much we hate Chr***mas and other non-secular festivities.

He sort of looks like Bono, doesn't he.
Actually I think he looks like Michael Richards in Black...er I mean Charred Face.
A Minstral with a burning passion for progress.
In fact I think it is Richards!