Hillary: Bill's Accusers Deserve To Be "Believed...at First"

Hillary smirking.jpg

Hillary Clinton Admits Husband's Rape Accusers Deserve To Be ‘Believed At First'

“Why, of course they deserve to be believed…..at first. However, once I have my way with the “evidence” they'll wish they had never been born. Cackle, cackle!”

This, Comrades, is how we deal with those Republican Vast Right Wing Conspiracy™ “debunkers.”

Lies work well when your agenda is at stake. This is OK, just like our beloved Islamist brothers who use their taquiyya. Same thing.

“I'll fight for you!,“ screams Hillary. She always says that although it's never clear exactly what she is fighting for, for us. She makes her intentions clear on her podiums where a banner that says, “fighting for you” is in full display.

TRANSLATION: “I'll fight like hell, by any means necessary, for your vote!” OR, to put it more succinctly, FIGHTING FOR YOUR VOTE!

Hillary Clinton, the fightingest fighter in the fight

1060x600-4084551c1cae9c2ff09b56b30ecd0428.jpg

"I'll fight for you!"

The class war is on! And the Hillary years will be one battle after another after another after another of Hillary versus one thing after another.

Peace and prosperity are so twentieth century, Hillary will give us the unending drama. She will destroy millions of lives so that she too can her day in the sun. And she will reign glorious right up to the second that the Islamists nuke Washington into dust.

And then, unfortunately for her, she'll be remembered in history for who she was and what she did to us.

Comrade Otis wrote:"I'll fight for you!"

The class war is on! And the Hillary years will be one battle after another after another after another of Hillary versus one thing after another.

Peace and prosperity are so twentieth century, Hillary will give us the unending drama. She will destroy millions of lives so that she too can her day in the sun. And she will reign glorious right up to the second that the Islamists nuke Washington into dust.

[highlight=#ffff00]And then, unfortunately for her, she'll be remembered in history for who she was and what she did to us.
[/highlight]

Most esteemed Comrade Otis,
As if she cares!

Clueless movie shows Cher sluffing off a guy, with pants about his butt, coming on to her. Her response: "Ewe, As if?"

This would seem to be Hillary's response to those who oppose her.

Just for fun, here is the trailer of that "quote":

Look to 1:13 to find it.

Image "Bill says I look as good as Jackie O in this dress. Whoever she is find her dammit, and shut the bimbo up."

Margaret wrote:Image "Bill says I look as good as Jackie O in this dress. Whoever she is find her dammit, and shut the bimbo up."

Wow, Margaret. Just Wow! I heard she bought this dress right after she was fired from the Watergate investigation. Black is her signature color. My guess is that her earrings are made of obsidian. Just a guess, heh, heh.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Margaret wrote:Image "Bill says I look as good as Jackie O in this dress. Whoever she is find her dammit, and shut the bimbo up."

Wow, Margaret. Just Wow! I heard she bought this dress right after she was fired from the Watergate investigation. Black is her signature color. My guess is that her earrings are made of obsidian. Just a guess, heh, heh.
Does the dress go down to the floor or did she wear knee-high boots in those days?

Comrade Craptek,

Does this really matter? Even with knee-highs, her actual knees would be revealed, showing a swelling that would be enough for any human to seek help for a possible knee jerk hematoma.

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade Craptek,

Does this really matter? Even with knee-highs, her actual knees would be revealed, showing a swelling that would be enough for any human to seek help for a possible knee jerk hematoma.

I was thinking more along these lines -

Hillary Dominatrix.jpg

OK, I see what you meant. Yeah, that'll work. I'm, like, ready for Hillary. : • (