Hillary Confronts Vile-Filled Rumors of Inadequacy

Comrades!

After the smears and thuggery committed by the evil RETUGLIKKKANS last month, our dear, sweet, smart, innocent, wonderful, smart, charming, & smart former Secretary of State knew it was best to set the record straight.

So during the Womyn of the World Conference last Thursday, she was given the chance to firmly place her accomplishments into the hearts of minds of oppressed womyns everywhere, up to, and including the man also there at the Womyn of the World Conference.

Such inspiring quotes from the video as follows:

Madame Pantsuits wrote:Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton.

HILLARY 2016! HANDING OFF THE BATON!

Our Once and Future Queen wrote:I'm very proud of the stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now, leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine.

HILLARY 2016! STABILIZING THE WORLD SO WE CAN DEAL WITH PROBLEMS LIKE UKRAINE!

The Smartest Womyn in America Ever wrote:Then of course, a lot of particulars, but I am finishing my book so you'll be able to read all about it.

HILLARY 2016! WAIT UNTIL THE BOOK IS RELEASED!

Comrades, I can't wait till we finally get such a smart leader inside the White House to fix all of our problems that she helped cause.

Yes, I'll vote for this book before I can see what's in it...

What is wrong with these comrades? Why just the other day a newspaper reported on MTE's third greatest accomplishment as Secratary of State (Benghazi and the reset button were her greatest). https://freebeacon.com/national-securit ... y-clinton/

Q: When you look at your time as secretary of state what are you most proud of?

Hillary: I handed off the baton to someone else.

Okay. I'll buy that.

Yes, HillDog did hand over the baton, but, didn't you listen closely $$ Halliburton. She solved the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. She fixed 2 wars by bringing everlasting peace. She fixed incessant threats from corners in and about the world. She worked with solid leadership provided to her. She reduced our peril to less than zero. She shored up The EU and told China to hold our Government debt until further notice. She enabled all people of the world to see us as the value setting entity the world must follow. Geez $$ Halliburton can't you see she answered the fu*$ing idiot's sensitive commentator's question with unequivocal precision?

Madame Secretary of State accomplished what we all dream of:
xtina_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

TPC's crack team investigators have uncovered some file footage of Queen Hillary "handing off" the baton.

Screen Shot 2014-04-05 at 7.34.56 PM.jpg