Hillary Demands Recount! Will Challenge Election Results

Cx8aZNnW8AANw9C copy.jpg
Since the November 8 election results poured in, otherwise sunny Los Angeles has been enveloped in a state of darkness. But, upon hearing the announcement today that Hillary is demanding a recount, millions of Hillary voters have jammed the 405 freeway with lights on and trunks filled with Hillary ballots, in solidarity. This effort is being made in the interests of “fairness” to all the American voters who "count" on a “fair” election. Oh, and for the children. There is hope yet!

Clinton Campaign Will Participate in Stein's State Recounts

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-6.35.32-PM-600x508 copy.jpg
Clinton Administration frowny faces agree.

Electoral voters 'deluged' with death threats in multiple states

hillary_5.jpg

This is only to ensure the electoral integrity of the vote. If there's even just a smidgeon of doubt we need to recount the ballots over and over again until we are absolutely certain of the electoral integrity of the system. We don't think this will change the results. But these three states could give us a win.

Comrade Otis wrote:This is only to ensure the electoral integrity of the vote. If there's even just a smidgeon of doubt we need to recount the ballots over and over again until we are absolutely certain of the electoral integrity of the system. We don't think this will change the results. But these three states could give us a win.
I have three boxes full of smidgens to contribute to the cause. Where should I deliver them?

Hey Evil Smiley, it's only horrific when THEY refuse to accept the results, silly!

RedDiaperette wrote:I have three boxes full of smidgens to contribute to the cause. Where should I deliver them?

Comrade Stierlitz
32 Lenin Lane
Oblast 25, City 63, Sector N-47

Send it via registered mail.

Everyone's Gone To The Moon

Streets full of people, all alone
Roads full of houses, never home
A church full of singing, out of tune
Everyone's gone to the moon

Eyes full of sorrow, never wet
Hands full of money, all in debt
Sun coming out in the middle of June

You see a long time ago, life had begun
Everyone went to the sun

Parks full of motors, painted green
Mouths full of chocolate-covered cream
Arms that can only lift a spoon
You see everyone's gone, everybody's gone

What will happen now?
There's nobody left

Songwriters: Kenneth King
Everyone's Gone to the Moon lyrics © Marquis Songs Usa

I don't know about anybody else but I'm tired of moonbats. I want to go back to the sun.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Comrade Otis wrote:This is only to ensure the electoral integrity of the vote. If there's even just a smidgeon of doubt we need to recount the ballots over and over again until we are absolutely certain of the electoral integrity of the system. We don't think this will change the results. But these three states could give us a win.
I have three boxes full of smidgens to contribute to the cause. Where should I deliver them?

Comrade Red D,

I was wondering where you've been. I gather you've been busy - what with the smidgens and all. Have they been spayed/neutered?

Evil Smiley wrote:... Hillary appalled!!! ...
I'm shocked, shocked!

The naive [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:
Comrade Red D,

I was wondering where you've been. I gather you've been busy - what with the smidgens and all. [highlight=#ffff00]Have they been spayed/neutered?[/highlight]

Of course!

Captain Craptek wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:

Comrade Red D,

I was wondering where you've been. I gather you've been busy - what with the smidgens and all. Have they been spayed/neutered?
They are in pristine condition (if you will pardon the expression), but they may still have some litter clinging to them.

Indeed, I have been busy ... but I cannot give more details until I have time to invent some appropriate ones. I await instructions from the Party. Meanwhile, there are all these smidgens to deliver to the recount centers.

Margaret wrote:
I don't know about anybody else but I'm tired of moonbats. I want to go back to the sun.

Don't worry, dear Margaret, here's a little sunlight just for you:

TrumpArmyNavyGame copy.jpg

TheFineReport.com wrote:Hillary Clinton, the people's pick

Nose pick.jpg

Hey, Mr. Fine, it wasn't really a pick, it just looked like a pick. Okay?: