Hillary gets honorary master criminal doctorate

Hillary-doctorate.jpg
Several universities both home and abroad banded together in order to honor Hillary Clinton's achievement of being a master criminal.

“We are proud to give her an honorary doctorate for her achievement of being a master criminal," stated their joint press release. "This is not an award we give to just anyone. Hillary has demonstrated her ability to commit crimes right under everyone's noses without getting arrested, indicted, prosecuted, and convicted. The last one we gave out was in 1945 so it has been a long time coming. She really deserves this for all the hard work she has done. Stealing the primary was the brilliant master stroke that clinched the nomination."

Comrade! I tried to find verification of the necessary courses for this esteemed degree but all those individuals who could provide the evidence needed have somehow died. I'll keep on checking into this matter, but not too closely.

C.O.M.M.I.E wrote:Comrade! I tried to find verification of the necessary courses for this esteemed degree but all those individuals who could provide the evidence needed have somehow died. I'll keep on checking into this matter, but not too closely.

How is this any different than a regular, ordinary masters in Political Science?

How is this any different than a regular, ordinary masters in Political Science?
It's a matter of degrees: one is a Master's degree, and the other is where you become the Master.

Giving speeches to fellow inmates pays less, but the audience is way more captive.

[img]/images/various_uploads/hillary-prison-striped-blouse-hat-2.png[/img]