Hillary Helps People Down Stairs in India

Healthy and strong Hillary Clinton is shown in the video above helping two men go down stairs during her visit to India.

She was demonstrating skateboarding tricks down these stairs earlier in the day, but the news media was not present at that time.

Hillary is very good at running down stairs, just a few months ago she broke her toe running down stairs while juggling coffees and documents, as she was wearing high heels and riding skateboards.

According to The Daily Mail: "I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," the former Democratic presidential nominee said in a Monday interview on the BBC's The Graham Norton Show.

hillary-india.jpg

Hillary proudly poses for photographers after skillfully taking those two men down the stairs - she had to kick off the weighted shoes at the end as it is better to grip those stairs with her bare toes.

This feat was further complicated by the fact that President Trump had strewn golf balls on the steps when nobody was looking.

What was not visible Komrades and Kommissars, is sthat she was fending off long range sniper fire from Bosnia.

If you think there's something wrong with President Hillary, you are imagining things.

She's as fit at Charlie Chan in his prime!

Evil Smiley wrote:Healthy and strong Hillary Clinton is shown in the video above helping two men go down stairs during her visit to India.

Komrade Klinton never disappoints.

- SK

In other news, Hillary injured her hand during her India trip and so is cancelling the rest of her perilous journey - trekking across that dangerous, forbidding, disease-ridden land overrun with cobras, jackals, tigers, leopards and paved with endless, treacherous stairs.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ndia-trip/

As it turns out, she probably broke a fingertip. Her assistant, Huma Weiner, asked if she broke the whole finger.

Hillary replied, "No, the one next to it."

Hillary in her younger days leaving the bar...

Hillary was earlier skateboarding on stairs, so there is no doubt that she is fit.

You can see her at the top of these stairs in midair executing a triple kickflip ollie 360 on her Burton skateboard while wearing high heels - she's the one wearing a pantsuit:

Evil Smiley wrote:

Healthy and strong Hillary Clinton is shown in the video above helping two men go down stairs during her visit to India.

She was demonstrating skateboarding tricks down these stairs earlier in the day, but the news media was not present at that time.

Hillary is very good at running down stairs, just a few months ago she broke her toe running down stairs while juggling coffees and documents, as she was wearing high heels and riding skateboards.

According to The Daily Mail: "I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," the former Democratic presidential nominee said in a Monday interview on the BBC's The Graham Norton Show.

Thanks for explaining. I thought POTUS had clocked her with a golf ball again.

Evil Smiley wrote: Hillary is very good at running down stairs, just a few months ago she broke her toe running down stairs while juggling coffees and documents, as she was wearing high heels and riding skateboards.

Perhaps she is simply unused to going downstairs forward, slowly, in flats, without juggling things. True athletes often find it difficult to limit themselves to the pace of mere sluggards. Note how her companions must keep reminding her that she is not to be doing her gymnastic feats in an open area where spectators cannot be bilked of invited to contribute millions in charitable donations for the performance.

It could have been the cough medicine...

She should have been cruising on her Rascal.