Hillary Hires Consultant To Make Men Like Her

New ObamaCare Service for Senior Womyn:

The ObamAnhk Emergency Amulet for those times when a Senior Womyn's Senior Man has "fallen" and "can't get up."

No senior womyn should be without an ObamaCare-funded "Orgasm-On-Demand" surgical implant easily activated by an ObamAnkh Necklace Amulet when her senior man has "fallen" and "can't get up."

Endorsed by AARP: Amulets Assuring Reliable Pleasure

Don't Let Sexophobic Republican Tea-Partiers Deny Orgasms-on-Demand for Womyn under ObamaCare.

Hillary Clinton could improve her standing among men by appealing to their sense of chivalry and sympathy by emphasizing her status as a victim of Bill Clinton:

And, as Kathleen Willey can attest (as recently reiterated by Hillary), any sexual-assault victim of Bill Clinton has the "right to be believed":

Hillary's Campaign 2016 Platform Regarding Sexual-Assault Victims: To Bill's sexual-assault victims: You have a right to shutup and accept his denial.

--KOOK

Hillary Hires Consultant To Make Men Like Her

Or,

Hill Hires Haut-Couturist to Hoodwink Hims

There are not very many 'men like her'... Caitlyn Kardashian comes to mind.

Mystery item No. 1

She just never lets her sweet and lovable side show.

General Confusion wrote:She just never lets her sweet and lovable side show.
Oh, she's a sideshow alright...

Boy, that's a toughie. I don't think there's enough alcohol in the world to make men like her.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Boy, that's a toughie. I don't think there's enough alcohol in the world to make men like her.

Enough alcohol for the men? or for her?

There are many, many men like her. FLATUS is a great example of men like her.

michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

Comrade Kourt,

My thinking has been corrected by your point.