Hillary: Of course the latrines must be all-gender!

( this comes in the wake of Draft our daughters to fight Hillary's wars! )

[img]/images/Draft_Our_Daughters_latrines_2.jpg[/img]

As WikiLeaks and Trump Trumps, predestined Empress goes into Shrill Overdrive :

Mr. Podesta, glavpolitruk of Beloved Empress, disseminated today campa-ideas to a carefully selected inner circle of message-carriers: "All things 'Restroom', that's a weak point of Trump, a booboo in his mind and a poopoo in his yap. We all remember his disgusted defecatorial allusions targeting our glorious candidate, who just so needed to take a dump." And he continued, philosophically: "I ask the public opinion: When Mr. Trump goes to poo in his Tower, does he think it's like a bear in the woods?"

And, back to business, the great campa-guru announced: "Look, we have to drown out the Leaks. We have to grab the women, the daughters. We have to titillate the gendered ones. We have to cozy up to those killers, the Army. We also have to delight the Millennials by going trashy. And above all, we must smash, crush, slash The Donald! Kick him in his, uh, weaknesses! So, look what clever trick I have, err, I mean our team has designed:"

[img]/images/Draft_Our_Daughters_latrines_1.jpg[/img]

Hillary_latrines.png

And the tough guys (+ gals!) eagerly embrace the New Drill :

COMRADES/COMRADETTES SOLDIERS - FULL COMBAT LATRINE EQUALITY NOW !

Genosse Dummkopf... out of curiosity, why did you shop Ivan out of the image?

Ivan is the perennial and quintessential badass serviceman!

Comrade Putout wrote:
Ivan is the perennial and quintessential badass serviceman!...

...dashing pilot of helicopters and tractors alike, role model to our Young Pioneers, a skilled pleaser of the ladies, and an all-around swell guy... (she meant to add that, I'm sure. Purely an oversight.)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:
Ivan is the perennial and quintessential badass serviceman!...

...[highlight=#FFFF00]dashing pilot of helicopters and tractors alike, role model to our Young Pioneers, a skilled pleaser of the ladies, and an all-around swell guy... (she meant to add that, I'm sure. Purely an oversight.)
[/highlight]

And I must add (after carefully studying Putout's image) one of a select few humans able to take a dump without pulling down his shorts - an accomplishment of no small magnitude!

I thought it was customary for the genders to share the latrine facilities in combat areas..............

Comrade Putout wrote:Genosse Dummkopf... out of curiosity, why did you shop Ivan out of the image?
sigh... like any Apparat of Truth, we shop out, shop in...
(yet remain, no doubt, a more most equal such Apparat).

Captain Craptek wrote:... one of a select few humans able to [highlight=#ffff00]take a dump without pulling down his shorts[/highlight] - an accomplishment of no small magnitude!
c'mon, Craptek...
that's sustainability, capisci? reduced CO2 output, for Environment™ and Children™, ja?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:I thought it was customary for the genders to share the latrine facilities in combat areas......
well... but that was, uh, spontaneous, like, bottom-up, ja? simple human adaptation, ah?

But now - another tune! You never before seen LATRINE EQUALITY NOW !, korrekt?
We got a hashtag, #LatrineEquality, jawohl! This thing shit is going global!
We will have a Cindy Shitehan, soon dubbed "Peass Mom"!

And most important: this will now become political! A political goal, political program!
The coming election will be decided over that! Think of it, what a slogan: POT?US!45.

There will be a POT?US! Initiative! Then a CRAPTEQ bill (CRAP-Take-EQuality, 2000 pages, plus 10000 pages of regulations)! And a CRAPTEQ Programm! Extra funds!
And of course, the three letter word: JOBS! J-O-B-S!

It will be Big Gov all over the Most Equal Crap Contingency Action (MECCA)!
And next, we will engage the UN! UNECSCO, UN Equal Crappy Supranat Coordination Office!

See the diff, Comrade Clara?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:See the diff, Comrade Clara?

I see Hot Lips was the Mother of the PC movement...........

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... I see Hot Lips was the Mother of the PC movement...........
Esteemed Comrade Clara - if I may ask (me no expert here): Is that Hot Lips' tantrum tangentially, like, uh, menopausality?

(
An interesting research path would open here - to be funded by Pentagon, of course :
is menopausality a part - a basic part, in the sense of inclusion - of PC, the PC attitude ?
or conversely: is PC behavior a part - a component - of menopausality ? (autonomous, gender-detached menopausality, of course - to include all the diversity of non-Womyn-Folk menopausals).
)

(Comrade Professor Lysenkomann, lately in despair over deplorable denialism, could certainly be persuaded to participate in that research - given guaranteed (and fat, hehehe) Big Gov funds, via Fort Fumble.)