Hillary & Hugo: Yo Soy Communista Tambien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIRqAEU ... tube_gdata

Comrades,

Behold the dynamic duo!

Look! Look! Hillary got to shake Dear Leader Chavez's hand!

Happy to greet you!
Happy to know all about you!
Happy to be a communist like you!
You have a friend in me, Hugo!

Papa Obama scolds "No, no, no...bad Hillary"

Bad Hillary.jpg
This on the heels of Obama giving Chavez's diplomat the boot. Looks like Hillary is conducting her own brand of foreign diplomacy in preparation of a palace coup.

I think our beloved MTE has found a new very best friend:

hillary_clinton_brazil.jpg

Just another step in Hill the Merciless' plan for world domination
And yes, I'm risking overuse of this image, but I do love it so

If nothing else, the Clintons are always ones to undermine support US foreign policy.... such selflessness! I hope Sr. Chavez was magnanimous enough to include a copy of his book with the meeting? It had done wonders for Chairman O's brand of despotism leadership style!

Comrades,

Just because they are political enemies does not mean they can't be friends! Is this a circle jerk or jerks in a circle?

A little fractured fairy tale for all of you:

Once upon a time, Petrobras conducted some talks with Comrade Fidel about drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, off the coast of Cuba, just 60 miles from the evil Amerikkan shores.

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/economy/2008/11/1/29929/print

Shortly afterward, right after Dear Leader was inaugurated, he gave Petrobras, one of the richest state owned oil companies in the world, two billion American taxpayer dollars to use for offshore drilling off the coast of Brazil.

https://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014 ... 24166.html

Now, I don't want you to think that Dear Leader would ever give Petrobras that two billion just so the president of Brazil could funnel it to help out his cash strapped friend, Comrade Fidel. Surely, Petrobras was planning on using someone else's money for that.

And coincidentally, Mr. Georgy Porgy Soros bought over 100 million dollars worth of Petrobras stock (just a side-note - not really that important - and since then, he has sold it all).

And now, Brazil has a new president who is in accord with our glorious system of government (from each according to his ability, to each according to his need). So, it looks like Petrobras will follow through with its plans to do some offshore drilling, and they will live happily ever after.

The End

Gosh, I think I detect a little bit of chemistry there between Hillary and Hugo. Dare I dream about what sort of superman or woman would emerge if those two got together for an afternoon of private but frank discussion about world affairs? Their offspring would be so beautiful, it would likely make me forget that image of the Commodore's Lemony Jello Salmon Tower which will likely haunt me for quite a while.

It seems such a natural match. She looked so admiringly at Hugo. I've never seen her look at Bill that way. Just think, Hugo might even let her implement Hillary Care in Venezuela where she was shunned for it, here.

I would imagine she is working on assembly HER Cabinet if say, she,umm, decides to run for King President. There is nothing like preparedness, now, is there!

They are asking Hillary who is she kidding wearing two front mounted tape recorders?

And then Hillary can be the reluctant bride, just like she was with Comrade Bill back when they were madly in love and young.

A new slogan for Hillary: "Fall in Love with Hillary, All Over Again."

Leninka wrote:A new slogan for Hillary: "Fall in Love with Hillary, All Over Again."
Comrade, You should add "Just like Bill"!

Leninka wrote:A new slogan for Hillary: "Fall in Love with Hillary, All Over Again."

oh my, dear Leninka, that made me spit up in my mouth.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I would imagine she is working on assembly HER Cabinet if say, she,umm, decides to run for King President. There is nothing like preparedness, now, is there!

What an inspiring thought, to imagine Hugo in Hillary's cabinet most likely rummaging thru her underwear drawer.

HillaryPants.jpg

Comrade Frau,

One enchanted evening Comrade Bill fell in love. I wonder what it was? Was in the stripes in her pants or the way the stripes came together at the crotch?

This reminds me of a joke...

I hear it was so cold recently that Bill and Hillary actually had to sleep together just to stay warm. It's the first time they slept together since they sat in the front row at Ronald Reagan's funeral.

Bada boom.jpg

RE:"One enchanted evening","stripes".

It's a good thing mine and Hillary's paths didn't converge in those days. Willy wouldn't have stood a chance. She's my kind of gal.

Leninka, I am thinking it was out spectacular she appears in spectacles. That is a face only her mother to love, is it not.

Whoopie, how is recounting of the factual past a joke? oh never mind, I forgot who I was speaking with.

Grigori, there may still be a chance for you and your love (wink wink) but you didn't hear that from me.

Comrade Whoopie,

They were at the funeral? Must have been an invite from Patty Davis.

Comrade Fraulein,

I notice Hillary is growing her out out long again. Who knows? The spectacles may not be far behind.

Grigori,

Frau is right. Fairy tales can come true.

A side note:

Hillary is Secretary of State right?

Then why are they sending Napolitano to Afghanistan under the pretense of homeland security?

And, now Timothy Geitner is in talks with China?

https://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/gei ... old-talks/

For someone who could turn $1000 into $100,000 in the commodities market, I thought Hilliary could handle any talks about money.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Whoopie,

They were at the funeral? Must have been an invite from Patty Davis.

No, I am sure they wanted Reagan to vote Democrat Post Humously.

Anyways, this is weird, for I dreamt of the MTE the other night, and she was telling me what a good friend I was. So seeing her palling around with Comrade Ugo is a bit of shock.

It should be me in that photo.

That just shows, if you want loyalty and true friendship, get a dog.

I thought it was the Vinny Foster funeral but you say it was Regan? Why would they attend that??!! oh yes, I am sorry... it was on TV, was it not. And now I remember, at the Foster funeral that it where Billy Clinton was captured giggling. oops. FORGET THE LAST COMMENT. THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

Obamugabe, post humously? You sure can shovel the dirt.

Humous? Obamugabe's got humous? That's, to quote Cheech, some good "chit". Pass the bong Dear Leader.

Comrades,

Even the terrible and dangerous Obamugabe can add a little humor to his presentation.

I would not want to be the one to laugh to his face, or you may be the next opportunity for him to make a "Post Humously" speech.