Hillary Waives Speaker's Fee

Hillary_Witch.jpg
Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, under pressure from Bernie Sanders' rising poll numbers, proved once again yesterday that she is the only candidate who truly understands the plight of the middle-class American voter.

“I know what it's like to worry about whether the next paycheck will be enough," she said. "Whether there's milk in the fridge for the kids and the cat. Whether the family car will make it through another winter. I'm just like everybody else, just like all of you hard-working tax-paying people out there, and I want you to know that I have a plan to reduce the government deficit without reducing the services our wonderful bureaucracy provides all you wonderful citizens.

“If elected, I promise that for my entire first term as President of the United States, every time I hold a press conference, I will waive my speaker's fee.”

Wow! That's mighty white of you, Queen Hillary! Good luck with the reduction of the deficit, while providing all those wonderful benefits to all of us wonderful citizens!

You give new meaning to the word, "wonderful!"

But will the Dope from Hope waive his fee comrade?

JackArmstrongov wrote:But will the Dope from Hope waive his fee comrade?
Chelsea gets $65 grand per speech and what's she ever done? Besides the Klintons are as crafty as they are greedy. I see him raising his fee to compensate for Hillarys. They've realized this is a much easier way of selling access than renting out the Lincoln bedroom.

I hereby waive my fees for sharing my opinions on the People's Cube. Spend it wisely, comrades.

You're welcome.

Any fees I kollect kan go to the #Beets4All campaign. No one should go without their well deserved beet rations!

DhimmiNoMore wrote:“If elected, I promise that for my entire first term as President of the United States, every time I hold a press conference, I will waive my speaker's fee.”

I call bullshit.

When our Dear Deserving Leader Hillary finally manages to achieve her lifelong dream of being crowned The People's Everyday American in Chief ™ , then the old saying coined by Mark Twain will be on everyone's lips:

"We have the best government that money can buy."

HEIL HILLARY!