Hillary Wants Global Standards For Cookstoves

Hillary Clinton Wants Global Standards For Cookstoves
“Our long term goal is to have universal adoption all over the world,” says Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
By Eric Scheiner

(CNSNews.com) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced a Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves Tuesday at a meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative.

The goals of the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves are multi-tiered. “First, a major applied research and development effort to improve design, lower costs and develop global industry standards for cookstoves”, Clinton said. “Second, a broad-based campaign to create a commercial market for clean stoves, including reducing trade barriers, promoting consumer awareness and boosting access to large scale carbon financing.”

The U.S. is to fund [highlight=#ffff00]$50 million[/highlight] over five years to provide clean cooking stoves to developing countries. Clinton says it's in order to reduce deaths from smoke inhalation and [highlight=#ffff00]fight climate change[/highlight].

Led by the United Nations Foundation, the alliance aims to have [highlight=#ffff00]100 million homes[/highlight] using clean stoves and fuels by 2020. “Our long term goal is to have universal adoption all over the world,” said Clinton.

The new alliance gathers U.S. government agencies with the United Nations Foundation, Germany, Norway, Peru the World Health Organization and corporate backers including Morgan Stanley and Shell.

This isn't the first time Clinton has pushed for market standards in industry. While Senator in 2007, Hillary Clinton pushed for new energy standards phasing out incandescent light bulbs. Reports now claim that measure has forced American jobs to go overseas.

Ms. Clinton is a Progs' Prog to be grately (sic) admired. Seems a tad odd that she is thinking of cook stoves, considering that she probably doesn't know how to boil a hot dog.

$79.99 Retail

THE PROGRESSIVE MATH= 50 Million Dollarz
(which we borrow from China)
divided by 100 Million stoves = [highlight=#ffff00]50 cents each[/highlight]
= = Perfectly Sustainable!

And thus, we march on step closer to the glorious world of Next Tuesday™ . Comrade Hillary should be given an award for getting us such a good deal on cook stoves! WHAT DO WE WANT? FREE STUFF! WHEN DO WE DEMAND IT? NOW!
Image The math of it is mind-boggling, to say the least, but hey, what didja expect from a politician?

Kamrade Scratchanitching, do remember that our MTE is setting the glowball STANDARD for the stoves of cooking. We proles cannot possibly hold the vision which she carries. I trust the Hillary and know that she is kombatting the Climate Change and removing the trade barriers. That is why I wish to help her by submitting a design for dung-burning stove which helps to raise standard all over the world, so even kiddies near the Tibets will also be having the weiners.

Comrade Stupe.....If only Hillary could experience the joys of self-employment under the benevolent guidance of Dear Leader, she would most certainly know what a hot dog is. Pass the mustard.

I think the only thing Hillary learned in her Life Relationships, is how to boil a hot dog. After all, she is married to Billy boy... but I digress.

SimpleBeet, that is some BBQ pit, which should fit in just gloriously in our Peoples Gulag Kamp Ground & Outdoor Laundry. Might I inquire if you would, of course, be interested in donating it? (that cuts down on our pilfering)

Comrade SimpleBeet -

some time ago our PR directorate at the Karl Marx Treatment Center modified and improved that contraption, presenting it under a more attractive name, "Carbon Bigfoot."

https://thepeoplescube.com/al-gore/ask- ... y-t16.html

Yanno, after giving it some thought, I wonder how China feels about the USSA redistributing China's wealth?

[attachment=0]Campfire2.JPG[/attachment]Perhaps this is what the MTE has in mind as a " global standard " :

Red Square wrote:Comrade SimpleBeet -

some time ago our PR directorate at the Karl Marx Treatment Center modified and improved that contraption, presenting it under a more attractive name, "Carbon Bigfoot."

That thang got a HEMI in it???????

Boris Badanoff wrote: That thang got a HEMI in it???????

Judging from the spark plug wires going through the valve cover, yes it's a HEMI.

However, it is naturally aspirated, no blower or turbocharger. Couldn't be putting out a lot over 500 horsepower.

Ach! und Pah! I am already denouncing my newbie self! The shame! I have carried out Deep Anal-ysis of this snafu and realize that it was the repressed memory of the Groupthink Collective which dredged that image from my Group Experience and made me re-post a re-seen HillaryStove. Witness the evil consequences of lurking and not contributing! Flog, flog, flog.

My "sources" that must not be named, have uncovered a book deal in the works.
Gotta hand it to our dear MTE. She can smell a $ bill in a pile of _________.

1885590849.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Red Square wrote:Comrade SimpleBeet -

And the Fraulein was kept in the dark?! How can just be?! This should not be! Who is in charge of Daily Memo Updates?!! If I had know we already that one I would not have had to start secretly stealing borrowing SimpleBeets!! Now I feel the fool and have to return this 500 lb monstrosity!!! *%$#@!!!

Fraulein........your playing with fire ! The Daily updates are under the direction of a highly ranking Politbureau member........do you want a free train ride east ?

NEIN! It is factual, according to myself & Mrs. Al, it is Misha who is in charge of daily memo updating service and he is supposed to be working directly under us! (I of course, do not meanly literally so remove your mind from your gutter!). He is likely to receive at least, a severe tongue lashing and be put on beet restriction for a month, for such an un-mandated faux pax.

New peoples' technological breakthrough could provide plenty of cooking heat!
from glorious Cambridge Collective:
Folks whose dogs do their business there simply collect the poop in a plastic bag and put it in the device and turn a crank to help the methane in the tank rise up to the top so it can be piped to the gas-burning lamppost that is attached.

WHAT DO WE WANT? FREE DOG CRAP METHANE! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? BY SUPPER TIME! All one would have to do is to change the gas-burning lamppost for a burner and grill, and viola! Instant free stove! I'm not sure of the cooking quality of a crap methane powered stove, but the Che Gourmet might know.

Dear Fraulein....my apologies. But tell Misha that there are others who are watching him very closely.....and "keeping score", as Dear Leader prefers to call it.

Krasnodar wrote:Dear Fraulein....my apologies. But tell Misha that there are others who are watching him very closely.....and "keeping score", as Dear Leader prefers to call it.

IF MISHA DOES NOT KNOW THAT MY NOW, THEN HE IS DOG FOOD AND HIS NAME IS PURINA. "keeping score", ah yes, a glorious emblem of the Obama Regime Administration.

Imageoops

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my government rice cooker voucher. Wtf? I nearly broke a tooth the other day eating my rice raw. Screw this shit, I'm moving to a third world country. At my age I can't keep waiting for Obama to reduce America to third world status so I can get free shit from China too.

What do I want? A goddamn rice cooker. When do I want it? NOW!!!

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:[...]considering that she probably doesn't know how to boil a hot dog.

This would explain much about Herr Schlikmeister's extracurricular activities!

I'm all for Global Standards of pretty much everything and with the UN involved how could the collective go wrong?

I do however wonder why there is still a fossil fuel tank attached. Where is the solar panel or mini windmill?

Obviously this thing hasn't been scrutinized by Algore...

Until then, I'll continue eating my beets raw...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:I'm all for Global Standards of pretty much everything and with the UN involved how could the collective go wrong?

I do however wonder why there is still a fossil fuel tank attached. Where is the solar panel or mini windmill?

Com Buffoon- Coleman stoves don't necessarily need White Gas-

NOT A FOSSIL FUEL

VODKA ! The People's Party Solution for everything.

Brilliant suggestion! I'll consume my ration now :o)

Krasnodar wrote:VODKA ! The People's Party Solution for everything.

Ivan Ivanobitch wrote:Brilliant suggestion! I'll consume my ration now :o)

Krasnodar wrote:VODKA ! The People's Party Solution for everything.

I have news for you boys. That ain't no vodka.

Drink that like soda pop and you may never be able to speak (or live) again.

Vlad....

Is that "squeeze"? If so, has strong resemblence to beet vodka.

Bring a kilo of cracked peppercorns to remove the fusel oils.......

Boris Badanoff wrote:Vlad....

Is that "squeeze"? If so, has strong resemblence to beet vodka.

Bring a kilo of cracked peppercorns to remove the fusel oils.......

That there is what is known in local native vernacular as "A quart Mason jar full of White Lightnin". Also called "corn squeezins".

No oil problems. Just about 195 proof alkie. Will make you blind or dead if condensed in an old Jeep radiator.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:I'm all for Global Standards of pretty much everything and with the UN involved how could the collective go wrong?

Com Buffoon- Coleman stoves don't necessarily need White Gas-

NOT A FOSSIL FUEL

Surely there is something in it that depletes the ozone, offends minorities or is simply racist...

just sayin...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Surely there is something in it that depletes the ozone, offends minorities or is simply racist...

just sayin...

Oh, there were a few people who had offense about it-

Carrie A. Nation

Temperance advocate Carrie Nation
with her Bible and her hatchet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrie_A._Nation

Czar Stupe ......one could launch a V-2 with these "squeezins" of yours ! But don't forget, it's still ( no pun intended ) mostly a product of the decadent "flyover states".

KKKorn Squeezins' , eh? Would it be possible to make "Beet Squeezin's"? And afterwards, would the mash be edible? Condencing in a jeep radiator is obviously bad, but how 'bout a Trabant? I seem to have a few rusting around my tar paper shack.
220px-Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F086568-0046,_Leipzig,_ausgeschlachteter_PKW_Trabant_(Trabbi).jpg

Comrades, all this talk of fossil fuels reminds me that whale oil is a bio fuel.

Yes, fermentation releases CO2 and cooking the mash does too.

(and moonshine contains no more methanol, which is a naturally occurring consequence of fermentation than beer or wine. That going blind crap was a dirty lie spread by gov. revenuers)

Comrade Whoopie.......

Just do as I do with your "shine" or "squeeze", or even beet vodka.

When I am getting my new ration, before I accept it from the proles that distilled it, I always put some on a spoon and light it to make sure it burns with a clear flame.

NO color besides pale blue allowed!

Otherwise, I stay sober and do not partake.......

Oh there's nothing I don't know about making moonshine comrade Badanoff (wink).

I see that hobbyists are championing the art again.
https://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/f ... up_ac.html

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh there's nothing I don't know about making moonshine comrade Badanoff (wink).

I see that hobbyists are championing the art again.
https://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/f ... up_ac.html

I too might have some knowledge on the subject. Which I vehemently deny.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades, all this talk of fossil fuels reminds me that whale oil is a bio fuel.

Yes, fermentation releases CO2 and cooking the mash does too.

(and moonshine contains no more methanol, which is a naturally occurring consequence of fermentation than beer or wine. That going blind crap was a dirty lie spread by gov. revenuers)

Partly true and partly not true. You keep distilling it to get the water out of it until it gets to at least 150 proof.

The make you dead crap was about the LEAD used to solder copper radiators together. I am lead to believe that Wood Alcohol isn't good for you either. But I have seen some native Indians drink rubbing alcohol and lived. Then again, I have seen native Indians filter gasoline through a loaf of bread and drank that too. When I was a kid, I was "siffling some gas" and blew about 4 tablespoons up in my sinuses, and it took about a month to heal up from that. Memories can be traumatic, so I never tried drinking it.

On the blind part- In my foolish youth, I consumed too much on a couple occasions. (15 on a scale of 10). The world can look pretty dusk-like for a week.

Unscrupulous makers have added wood alcohol to their product. But the stuff made from grain, sugar and yeast is quite safe and no different in any way from what you'd buy at the store for five times the price plus tax.

It's wasteful to make it so strong. Just let the still run until the collected liquid tests to 80 or 90 proof (use a hydrometer). That way you get the flavor of the grain which is in the water that comes across toward the end of the production run.

(ummmm, or so I been told)