Hiring Low?

Fellow Comrades,
It seems that the capitalist market is slowing yet again (which is no surprise at all). In the USSA for the past month, hiring has been slower, and less people are getting jobs. When will the capitalist pigs get it? When will they quit their stubborn refusal to revolutionize their system of the economy to where everyone will have jobs and everyone will be employed by the government? It makes absolutely no sense. The details from MSNBC (Warning: Capitalist Media).

Comrades, on a side note, I will be infiltrating a USSA military installation for the next month, so communication will be quite difficult. I expect everyone to carry on, and I will complete my mission successfully and return with a great report for the revolution.

Until then,
Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters, Moscow, USSR

I would be proud to take on the burdens of your position for you while you are away.

If you can keep an eye out for the latest in the wrongs of the capitalist pigs, that would be great. I should be back at headquarters by the end of the month. Thanks, Kommissar Betty.

Until then,
Vladimir Ivanov
Kommissar of Red Journalism

Kommissar Betty,

Like with Komrade Ivanov, I would like to extend to you my services. May I offer you the heal of an infedel??

Of course you may! Aftre all, we are all infadels!

-Kommissar Betty