His O'lines (PBUH) exceeds Clinton, Bush + Reagan combined

[img]/images/Goebbels_Award_Obama.jpg[/img]

Obama's farewell address longer than Reagan's, Clinton's and George W. Bush's combined

Dear Leader is now chronologically even greater than Bush, Reagan and Clinton (him, not her) combined.

Instead of limiting seating of fawning correspondents to the Oval Office or the East Wing, Dear Leader (PBUH) distributed 18,000 tickets to a venue in Chicago.

With so many accomplishments to gloss over, he only referred to himself 75 times (Obama said “I” 33 times during the speech, “my” 20 times, “me” 10 times, and “I'm” or “I've” 12 times) in 51 minutes, an average of once every 41 seconds.

We will all miss his humility.

Yes, an orator of the classical style as one would expect from a tenured law professor from Harvard, Berkeley or Havana. As the first “clean” African-American according to Joe Biden, with finely creased and pressed pants, he spoke brilliantly about the political whores opponents, Trump and all of his corporate pimps, and their heinous forthcoming crimes against Ghia. Every word, every nervous twitch was intentionally crafted to convey a message in which I actually felt a sudden tinge of guilt for living in this vast stench of capitalist greed. As Christ rose from the grave, Obama will rise from the ashes of his political career in order to continue to lead us into the arms of Progressive Paradise, after all he is the pure aggregate of all progressive sapience, although a bit of stale breath from a eight long years of leading from behind.Image

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Obama's farewell address longer than Reagan's, Clinton's and George W. Bush's combined

Dear Leader is now chronologically even greater than Bush, Reagan and Clinton (him, not her) combined.

Instead of limiting seating of fawning correspondents to the Oval Office or the East Wing, Dear Leader (PBUH) distributed 18,000 tickets to a venue in Chicago.

[highlight=#FFFF00]With so many accomplishments to gloss over, he only referred to himself 75 times (Obama said “I” 33 times during the speech, “my” 20 times, “me” 10 times, and “I'm” or “I've” 12 times) in 51 minutes, an average of once every 41 seconds. [/highlight]

We will all miss his humility.
- Dear Leader likes the sound of "I" even "If" it's in "If" -

I watched Obama's State of the Union Speech and I think it was scripted and managed by the same great folks that tun the Golden Globes Awards.

To wit, Obama's farewell address was indistinguishable from a speech a Hollywood actress would give while getting her Lifetime Achievement Award. He even wiped a tear when he said, "I would like to thank..."

It was a very emotional event - and, as we know, emotions in politics are more important than facts and logic. We have learned to use it for our advantage, playing the public like the violin, while the conservative knuckle-draggers continue pathetically to appeal to facts and logic that no one is really interested in.

We should probably extend the "Joey" Golden Goebbels award to Obama, as well as to BuzzFeed and CNN for their outstanding achievements in advancing the Current Truth.