Will the defeated Bernie suffer the fate of Trotsky?

Is this so opaque that no one gets it ?
Or is it so transparent that no one feels inclined to comment ?

So if Comrade Bernie goes to Mexico, will he get a case of the Trotsky's too?

Krasnodar wrote:Is this so opaque that no one gets it ?
Or is it so transparent that no one feels inclined to comment ?

I don't know if I missed a story or not, but this one's about as transparent as a mountain to me.

Well put, Ivan! No one opposes Hillary without consequences.

If the colonel Sanders moves south, he may find himself suffering from acute lead poisoning. Large Caliber, close range!

Same as Vince Foster. Still, it's quicker than that ice pick from Uncle Joe.

me just wondering : would Comrade Bernie be granted time for a red-hot tête-à-tête with a Frida-Kahlo-analogon before the icy finale ? (alack, things go at such speed these days...)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:me just wondering : would Comrade Bernie be granted time for a red-hot tête-à-tête with a Frida-Kahlo-analogon before the icy finale ? (alack, things go at such speed these days...)

Komrade Bernie SHOULD get time - Frieda looks like a botoxed, crossdressing Judge Napolitano.

First, comrades fight on the same side, then they fight for power among themselves, then the loser moves to Mexico, then he is found with an ice axe in his skull. What else is new?

[img]/images/IcePick_Trotsky_Museum_Movies.jpg[/img]

Because "gun-free zone" signs have worked so well...

[img]/images/Trotsky_No_Ice_Ax_Bernie_Sanders.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:First, comrades fight on the same side, then they fight for power among themselves, then the loser moves to Mexico, then he is found with an ice axe in his skull. What else is new?

Why not Arsenic? It's clean, mess-free, and it naturally occurs in apples, so we can just say he was an apple enthusiast!

Either that or bring back from the dead whoever arranged the Tamam Shud/ Somerton man case. That case is the stuff legends are made of.

Red Square wrote:
The attachment Bernie_Hillary_Vote_Trump.jpg is no longer available

BernieHelpMe.jpg

GET YOURS TODAY!

BernieBlank.jpg