Hooters waitresses encouraged to

Sex On Menu At Hooters?

Suit: Staff trainer suggested waitresses put out for extra bucks

In his April 7 U.S. District Court complaint, a copy of which you'll find below, the 31-year-old Gray claims that a trainer named Cat told waitresses that they were "the ones with the pussys and you are in control because of that." Then she reportedly added, "If you need the extra money, go ahead and suck a dick or fuck a customer if the money is right."

Well I know now where I will be going for dinner tonight... Thank you Comrade Toohey for this informative article...

What's the location of the Hooters mentioned above? At my Hooters you can only get crappy food and an eyeful of t-shirt shrouded breast implants.

Guest wrote:What's the location of the Hooters mentioned above?

I think near Auburn, Alabamastan...

Give that woman a raise..., I mean a medal....

auburnhootergirl
I work at the Hooters in Auburn Alabama and we are all college students just trying to pay bills while also pursuing an education. NONE of us appreciated what the trainer said and I can assure you that if you are going to come to our hooters looking for more than just food that you wont get it.....

There are several accounts of guys renting apartments and such to women. Only instead of paying their rent with capitalist extortion units, they so it with sex....