Hope 'n' Pope: Church meets State

CandS.jpg
Following the President's statement at the presentation of the Pope at the White House, asserting that "it would be unseemly to have Republicans denounce the glorious event of the Pope's visit with shouts of 'Church and State'," Republicans were preemptively barred from attending the event.

The Vatican's spiritual leader Pope Francis expressed his gratitude to America's spiritual leader Barack Obama for his commitment to cleaning the air, stopping the waters from rising, and beginning the process of healing the earth. In return, the great Obama thanked the Pope for his recent help in "freeing" Cuba from stigmatism while meeting with Castro earlier in the week.

Several reports by the Huffington Post, New York Times, and MSNBC published pictures and footage of the hateful anti-Pope rhetoric coming from the right, including such signs as "We hate Church and State," "The Pope is a Commie," and "Where's the separation of Pope and Obama?"

The local authorities and Marshall's offices were called to break up the unauthorized gathering of civil dissidents. According to bystanders, homophobic slurs where heard on both sides of the confrontation.

What's to oppose, comrade. The Roman Catholic Church and The Party™ are in unison with the Islamic Caliphate in their desire to restrict Freedom™ for the advancement of The Greater Good™. Totalitarianism is the ultimate goal. A centrally planned moral economy directed by a single governing body with a single leader. The Party™ will collude with whom ever will help advance that cause, as long as they help advance it. It's a long term strategy, comrade.

PopeNDope.jpg

I would have continued along the lines of "Too much dope will ruin your life", but PhotoPaint ran out of Ds and I have to go to the store to restock.

Well comrades, we have put infiltrators into the Vatican. They are sleeping too much though.

Comrades,
As The Hope/Pope circus tour moves forward our leaders are with joy.

Long live Cloward-Piven.

CPrIvWTUAAA7jmQ.jpg

Pope Francis lands in New York and has a private moment with Pope Donald...

Kammerat X wrote:
PopeNDope.jpg

I'm not quite sure which is which anymore. The Pope gave a State of the Union address to Congress and technically, there is no prohibition against Mosque and State, only Church and State. So it is only fitting that the president should allow the Pope to tackle political issues, while Dear Leader works diligently to establish the official religion of the United Emirates of America.

Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n wrote:Comrades,
As The Hope/Pope circus tour moves forward our leaders are with joy.

Long live Cloward-Piven.

CPrIvWTUAAA7jmQ.jpg

What is the soon-to-be-former Speaker crying about this time?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Apparently, his upcoming freedom from Congress.

Maybe he's realized that Congress is like the Mob. You can never be free from Congress. Or like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

I was never even a member of Congress and they won't leave me alone.

I'm sorry, but each time I look at this thread I"m reminded of Father Guido Sarducci's Pope on a Rope.

The Pope loves the New England Patriots.