Horrible News! Gov. Jerry Brown Vetoes 3 Parent Bill!

Comrades, I come to you with a sad heart. The Governor of California, the venerable Jerry Brown, has vetoed a bill that would have allowed for a child to have three legal parents. You can read his statement here:

https://gov.ca.gov/docs/SB_1476_Veto_Message.pdf

This will was poised to help us crack open the family structure in ways we have yet been unable to do. I am so disappointed in Gov. Brown! I was sure he was strong member of the Party but now I have my doubts about him. He cites "unintended consequences" as his reasons.... well duh! Of course there would be consequences! In our favor! *facepalm* Some Rethuglikkkan must have gotten to him.

Just imagine: this bill was set to allow judges wide latitude to assign legal parenthood. Legal parenthood is our dream, for ALL parents. With legal parenthood, we own the children - the children are granted to their parents by us, not by nature (or the archaic "God" that some backward people still believe in).

As disappointing as this was, I am sure we will win the day with "legal parenthood." This is because "gay marriage" (which really means genderless marriage) will necessitate it for everybody, not just gay couples. Genderless marriage and legal parenthood are what France is embracing, right now, as we speak.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9563543/France-set-to-ban-the-words-mother-and-father-from-official-documents.html

No more of the "laws of nature and nature's God"! All rights and duties flow from the Party, including those of parents to their children. It's like a coin: genderless marriage is heads, legal parenthood is tails. You can't have one without the other.

Until next time, CGE

This is simply outrageous! Who does this "moonbeam" think he is? Some high and mighty "moral" authority?! Doesn't he know that if someone has 3 parental units it doesn't affect him? Why should he care is someone even wants 5 parental units? It doesn't affect his "marriage", or whatever he defines his own situation as.

This is NOT a redefinition of "marriage"! It's just exanding what it includes! Moonbeam should know that!

California governor signs bill giving juvenile prisoners sentenced to life for murder, a chance at parole, so they can murder again:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/0 ... latestnews

This clearly must be a part of Obamacare, where the population must be thinned (murder usually works) to allocate the scarce health care resources Obamacare will cause.

Robert Fine wrote:

California governor signs bill giving juvenile prisoners sentenced to life for murder, a chance at parole, so they can murder again:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/0 ... latestnews

This clearly must be a part of Obamacare, where the population must be thinned (murder usually works) to allocate the scarce health care resources Obamacare will cause.

What would you prefer, comrade Fine, a system like Singapore's where they hang such criminals regardless? Consider this bill-signing for The Children™. Compassion knows no bounds and isn't reserved for the select few -- like those who really deserve it. Your hysteria over whether or not they will murder again is overruled and overridden by the substance of GOOD INTENTIONS!

And what is this silly talk about "thinning out the population"? Are you one of those "death panel" fanatics in league with Sarah Impalin? Comrade, I'm seriously doubting you have gone through the proper reedumaKshun channels to arrive here.

We ARE watching you.

A reminder,

The road to Siberia in December is always paved with good intentions, or the best of intentions.
Do not be deterred, this was only a crumb for the masses.

The title “Golden State” should be exchanged for “a very corrupt state of affairs”.

Comrade Corporeal, be careful that you are not demoted! Ask any of our comrades in the environmental movement. They will tell you that there are too many humans raping mother Gaia, and they need to be thinned out. Some of our more zealous comrades in the movement believe that as many as 90% of the population needs to be killed off. Of course, the comrades believe that they are too valuable to the World of Next Tuesday™ to volunteer to show us the way of personal sacrifice. Edited for spelling... stupid fingers!!!!

Comrade Ogrrre,

What do you think jihads and fatwas are for if not to dispatch large masses of civilization in one fell swoop? Why do you think Iran is building nukes? Is it because they're concerned about a peaceful use of nuclear power? No. It's because their Prog/moozlim concern that there won't be enough camels to go around for their Children™ is due to overpopulating Israelis!

First goes Israel. Next goes the Great Satan and along with it the environmental movement, who can consider their demise a sacrifice to the greater cause of protecting Gaia.

And never forget: in a meritocracy it isn't how good you are; it's how good you know the right people.

I'm trying to craft a screenplay at the moment. I know sounds cliche, and it probably is, I've been working on it for a while. I just can't get the overall plot the way I want it.

Basically It's about 50 years from now and we have devoled space propulsion that can make the trip to Mars in 30 days rather than six months there and 12 months back, depending on Mars' position relative to our own.

Think of 2012 (a very dumb movie I know), but on a smaller scale, where world leaders and wealthy liberals are secretly planning to use the self sustaining colonies on Mars as their shelters after a world wide cataclysm that, differing from 2012, THEY innitiate (a global thermonuclear exchange at this point) to reset the Earth's population to "sustainable" levels.

I'm just having trouble threading together a convincing narrative at the moment. One that sounds at least semi-plausible anyway.

ImageHave you read Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six? Similar plot, without outer space.
Rikalonius wrote:Image
I'm trying to craft a screenplay at the moment. I know sounds cliche, and it probably is, I've been working on it for a while. I just can't get the overall plot the way I want it.

Basically It's about 50 years from now and we have devoled space propulsion that can make the trip to Mars in 30 days rather than six months there and 12 months back, depending on Mars' position relative to our own.

Think of 2012 (a very dumb movie I know), but on a smaller scale, where world leaders and wealthy liberals are secretly planning to use the self sustaining colonies on Mars as their shelters after a world wide cataclysm that, differing from 2012, THEY innitiate (a global thermonuclear exchange at this point) to reset the Earth's population to "sustainable" levels.

I'm just having trouble threading together a convincing narrative at the moment. One that sounds at least semi-plausible anyway.