Horror! Romney Used 'Blockers' To Avoid Taxes

ABC News: Romney Offshore Investments Used 'Blockers' To Avoid Taxes

On the other hand:

-Obama Used Radical Islamists to Get into Harvard
-Obama Used Voter Fraud Groups to Get Elected in Chicago
-Obama Used Communists (Van Jones) in High White House Positions
-Obama Used Maoists (Anita Dunn) in High White House Positions
-Obama Raises U.S. Debt Higher Than All Presidents Combined
-Michelle Obama Takes $10 Million Dollars Worth of Personal Vacations at Taxpayer Expense
-Obama Plays Golf 105 Times in 3 1/2 Years — More than All Previous Presidents Combined
-Obama Calls for Abandoning the US Constitution in Favor of Limited Personal Rights, As Mandated by the Government
-Obama Calls for Nazi S.S./Soviet-Style Security Force in the United States
-Obama Trillion Dollar “Green Projects Used to Pay-off Political Cronies
-Obama Trillion Dollar Stimulus Fails — TWICE
-Obama Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is a Drunk
-Obama Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano is Embroiled in Lesbian Sexual Harassment Scandal at DHS
-Obama Advisor Valerie Jarrett Caught Enriching Her Real Estate Holdings Using Insider Information
-Obama Loses Egypt and Libya to Radical Muslim Brotherhood
-Obama to Allow Iran to Develop Nuclear Weapons
-Obama Allowed US-Russia and US-China relations to Fall to New Low
-Obama Fosters Racial Hatred and Class Warfare
-Obama Refuses to Release Hidden School Records

~
“Oh no! Not ‘blockers!'”

“‘Blockers'? What the hell are ‘blockers?'”

“I don't know, I never heard of them. The Democrat media must have made it up! Fareed Zarkawia must have broken the story, after plagiarizing it!”

“They sound pretty bad. Well, that's that — ya can't get use blockers and expect to get elected president of the United States. Romney shoulda never picked that Palin as a running mate. Obama 2012!”

“Hey John, I thought Obama said you were still a lawn jockey. When did he tell ya you could put on long pants and stand upright?”

“Uh-oh. I forgot. I know it, he's going to yell at me. I just know it.”

“‘Blocker & Blocker‘ is the name of my accounting firm! You know, now I'm sorry I agreed to letting the Democrats put the fix in the debates with those leftists hack ‘moderators.' I tell ya: never again.”

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/horro ... oid-taxes/

We at the DNC refuse to be outdone. Bill Clinton has been using block whores for years. Or are we not seeing the issue correctly?

block whores2.jpg