How did we get such idiot useful idiots Comrades?

The idiots are getting stupid my friends. Chris Tingle claims tea partiers would have killed each other in the Chilean mine because they are not unionized, "killing each other after two days". Our job to control the world is getting more difficult.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey- ... ea-partys-

Neutrality, indeed,

If you don't count all the munitions they produced and sold for a profit to Adolph and company.

They did keep all the Hebrew gold and goodies and create a collective which was off limits for 50 years.

The $wiss always try to create self serve enviorments.

Thank you, Potemkin Villager - very educational. I wish someone had asked the two prominent thinkers, Matthews and Trumka, to explain the reason why some of the trapped miners were "treated as second class citizens within the refuge" and "actually they were marginalised and had set up camp in another part of the mine, away from the rest of the group."

Turns out, the five scabs were shunned by union members!

I'm sure Matthews and Trumka could've found a very plausible explanation that would sound better than just "scabs trying to breath union air in Chilean mine."

Image The small microcosm of 33 trapped miners reproduced more sharply the less conspicuous vice of the bigger world, where ideas of "economic equality and justice" result in forced inequality and injustice.

THIS MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY RED SQUARE, ALONG WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER MESSAGES POSTED HERE FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN SPAMMING, TROLLING, AND SELF-GRATIFICATION.

Paul - please don't register and post here again, or I'll have to strike your messages again with my revolutionary shovel and then charge you for the wear and tear, plus the sharpening costs.

Bon voyage, mon camarade!

Prole Pavel!!!

Are you in need of another Jiffi-Lobo™, never mind, I see the last one took quite well. Carry on... here's some more rope....

Image =========================================================

What I despise about this story is that it was an Amerikan Kapitalist and his drilling outfit from Colorado that dug our faithful comrades out. And he did it two months faster than the original estimate. Just disgusting!

Red Rooster wrote:Prole Pavel!!!

Are you in need of another Jiffi-Lobo™, never mind, I see the last one took quite well. Carry on... here's some more rope....

ImageIt is reported that capitalist pigs, that have been deceiving its workers for over 80 years, produced the steel cables and slings in Tulsa Ok.
=========================================================

What I despise about this story is that it was an Amerikan Kapitalist and his drilling outfit from Colorado that dug our faithful comrades out. And he did it two months faster than the original estimate. Just disgusting!

Red Rooster wrote:Prole Pavel!!! Are you in need of another Jiffi-Lobo™

Be sure to look for the Union Label.
Too many unqualified Jiffy's are being done today in back alleys.

nose-drill-SM_00881.jpg

Comrade Gulag 4 Alfred : You forgot to mention that Jiffy- Lobos are always available at MSNBC.

cm1.jpg
Just look at this satisfied customer !

Potemkin Villager wrote:The idiots are getting stupid my friends. Chris Tingle claims tea partiers would have killed each other in the Chilean mine because they are not unionized, "killing each other after two days". Our job to control the world is getting more difficult.

But of course they would have! Tea'ers are idiots & stop Chris's tingle from tingling! They do not love our most glorious Leader and have spit (spit) on his healthy care and ownership of Government Motors, have they not!? They are racist who want to read the Constitution.... they could not last 24 hours because they do not believe in government caring for the collective.
I MUST DENOUNCE YOUR REFERENCE OF OTHERWISE. We need more brave comradery like Chris, unafraid to speak to truthfulness.

Image and welcome!

Adieu pjl_u2 aka: Avril p. Joseph L'Heureux, aka: Pavel Shovelinsky. No more pleading letters to be unbanned, no more second chances.

Potemkin Villager wrote:It is reported that capitalist pigs, that have been deceiving its workers for over 80 years, produced the steel cables and slings in Tulsa Ok.

Of course Comrade PV, just more sick kapitalist greed. The greedy kapitalists hoard all these things and then when comrades are in trouble they try to act like saviors at the expense of The Workers™. That greedy kapitalist driller stayed there long after the proles were released from their Earthen tomb just to suck up all the glory of saving them. Just disgusting!

Oh crap, what happened to Pavel? Did he finally go to that vodka anonymous meeting the opiate of the people™ he preaches about told him to? Damn religion always screwing up a good drunk. How will we keep the proles happy comrades if all their vodka is taken away?

We need 50,000 left shoes NOW!!!!!

Indeed Rooster, it appears that they need to raise the tax on adult beverages in Canuckistan to deter mindless rambling.

As for the proles, let them take joy in knowing the Collective has it's limits when it comes to mindless ramblings.

jiffy lobo logo.jpg
I meant to post this earlier.........Comrade Gulag 4 U got there first !