How Many Times Would You Vote For Obama?

POLL: How Many Times Would You Vote For Obama

You may select 1 option

freeman.jpg
Morgan Freeman says[/url] he would vote for Obama 1,000 times. Well I think that is just cheap. Why would you pick such a low number? Oh, and Freeman wants him to get "pissed off". Well, that should do it, then.

As long as we are being childish anyway, let's go for it. Show your pissed off loyalty in a mature fashion by choosing a high number. Let's show that Morgan Freeman up in our dedication to a leader we can really get behind (would someone please call the President to the front so we can follow him). Oh, he is on vacation? OK, as soon as he returns, we are going to get behind him big time.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
freeman.jpg
Morgan Freeman says[/url] he would vote for Obama 1,000 times. Well I think that is just cheap. Why would you pick such a low number? Oh, and Freeman wants him to get "pissed off". Well, that should do it, then.

As long as we are being childish anyway, let's go for it. Show your pissed off loyalty in a mature fashion by choosing a high number. Let's show that Morgan Freeman up in our dedication to a leader we can really get behind (would someone please call the President to the front so we can follow him). Oh, he is on vacation? OK, as soon as he returns, we are going to get behind him big time.

Of Course we would all love to stuff the ballot for the peoples hero, Obumbles, yes he is worthless but he has the ire about him of an unwanted stray dog. And the class of a clogged toilet.
[font=Times New Roman \]Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC[/font]
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Once is enough if done correctly. The lever in the election booth seems a bit sticky... Image

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Reminds me of an ole ACORN adage: "Vote Early and Vote Often!"

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
In fact, I noticed that the Cube would not allow me to vote more than TWICE! When I attmpted a third time to support Dear Leader (AP&PBUH), I was told my vote was already cast and then my third vote was disallowed.

WHY IS THE CUBE DISENFRANCHISING MY RIGHT TO VOTE??!!

[QUE FLASH MOB]

This is very disturbing. At this time there are 50 "no votes at all". That means there are 50 Comrades that need to do some serious "splain'n". Tovarichi, get that lever unstuck!

Comrades, it is time to realize this useful idot, Obama, is not the leader we need to take us to Next Tuesday. We thought he could be controlled, but evidently, his wfie is actually running things.

Her hate for the USSA is so great, she did not have the patience for our "velvet" revolution to take place without the proles and the disgusting "Teaparty" pukes noticing it was happening.

From turning the tables on McCarthy in the '50s to the "Great Society" of the 60s followed by too stoned and too high to pay attention 70s and 80s things had been going along pretty well. Even the 90s and 00s were plagued with enough scandal to keep them distracted.

Now look at the mess we're in! Obama has threw it all away in less than 2 years. Even if we get him re-elected, the far right Palinistas will have fully Nazified both houses of congress!!!

He will be made to pay!

Cindy Sheehan would not vote for Obama, not one time.
In fact, she seems ready to impeach DearLeader.
https://www.exposeobama.com/2011/07/21/ ... ach-obama/

I would also vote for Obama 1000 times, dear Comrades ... as this number is representing dollar amount that gold has risen since he was inaugurated.

Are you realizing how valuable your wedding ring is these days, comrades? Last week I am using it as collateral to finance purchase of 300 acres of real estate in downtown Detroit

Comrade Lennie, you need an icon. did you leave it behind when you left that last re-education camp?

I would vote for dear leader as many times as my intellect would permit.

Major Mistake says, me too!

Is not having an icon an attempt to remain faceless to the Collective ?

I'd heed Comrade Reiuxcat's advice, "callmelennie".

No sense chancing an investigation by the State, which often leads to the inevitable show trial, assignment to yet another re-educational work camp or even getting whacked with Commissarka Pinkie's " Shovel of the People's Justice ". Add to that a denouncement from Fraulein Pulloskies !

However, worse than all these punishments would be to have members of the Cube create an icon for you.....maybe even starting a new topic dedicated to doing so.

Trust me tovarich, it would not be pleasant, ........... Act while there is still time. :)

Callmelennie wrote:I would also vote for Obama 1000 times, dear Comrades ... as this number is representing dollar amount that gold has risen since he was inaugurated.

Are you realizing how valuable your wedding ring is these days, comrades? Last week I am using it as collateral to finance purchase of 300 acres of real estate in downtown Detroit
Comrade Callmelennie has had his avatar confiscated by the Elections Committee until he understands that 1000 votes for our Deal Leader is grossly inadequate and brings shame upon the entire Collective.

Sung to the Tune:

When I wake up yeah, I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man on which Obama can depend!
When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna do
I'm gonna harvest lots of votes, necro-proxy votes!

If I get drunk yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man swigging vodka for Chairman O!
And if I threaten, yeah I'm going to the polls!
Gonna go and threaten Teabaggers with a stick!

But I would vote 5 million times!
And I would vote 5 million more!
Just to be the man who voted 10 million times,
To fall down at your door!

Krasnodar wrote:...Add to that a denouncement from Fraulein Pulloskies !
:)
Speaking of which, has anyone seen the good Comrade Colonel Fraulein of late? Did she denounce the wrong bourgeoisie Tea Party member and find herself swimming with the fishes?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:...Add to that a denouncement from Fraulein Pulloskies !
:)
Speaking of which, has anyone seen the good Comrade Colonel Fraulein of late? Did she denounce the wrong bourgeoisie Tea Party member and find herself swimming with the fishes?

Frau Fraulien is keeping the anti rain device running overtime in Texas. The Goracle is thinking of moving her to SE Asia next.

I too have wondered about the absence of Comrade Fraulein but people do disappear from the collective quite often so it is somewhat difficult to keep up with who is where. Those who do return are decidedly more compliant.