How normal people sound to panic disorder patients

Panic_Disorder.jpg
[ PROG OFF ]

I came across this short satirical video today, titled How Climate Change Deniers Sound to Normal People, which made me think deep thoughts about life, the Universe, and everything.

One of my first thoughts was, do the creators of this video ever wonder how THEY THEMSELVES sound to normal people? They wouldn't know if they live in a bubble where progdom is the norm, which includes the Huffington Post, Slate, and MTV that all posted this video.

A good response to this would be a video of interactions between normal people and the sufferers of panic attacks, but that would be unfair and cruel to the sufferers. In fact, there's no need to even make another video. One can simply take this one and post it under the title, "How normal people sound to panic disorder patients." Which is what I'm doing.

Ushanka tip to Dedhedvedev.

When emotionally and socially regressive individuals start dictating what is "normal", we get the Utopia™ of Next Tuesday™.

It's almost here!

Less than a week to go!

Image How Delusional Progressive Control Freaks Sound to Normal People:

"We know where your daughter plays soccer."

"That's a real nice house and family you have. It would be a shame if it burned down with them in it."

"You never know when an 'accident' might happen. Remember Ron Brown?"
Image If we can't rationally convince these teabaggers to acknowledge our divine right to transform them into useful idiots, and their country into a third-world sewer, then what the hell are we good for? Hint: Google "Holodomor."

Question: Does anyone ACTUALLY Deny the Climate changes?

How the voices sound to a schizophrenic: "You're putting on your jacket. You're tying your boots. You're walking out the door." Those are the unscary times. During the scary times they're like, "Pick up the knife. Cut yourself with it."

How people without schizophrenia sound to people with schizophrenia: "Come on, . You know your girlfriend is not a 2 inch high alien from Mars. What are you talking about?"

"I can't BELIEVE you told that doctor that the government operated you and put that thing in your chest that sends them messages! Now you're going to end up in the hospital and your mother and I won't be able to hold our heads up at the next hospital fundraiser!"
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 9/11/2015, 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Because you're mine, I skip the line.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Image How Delusional Progressive Control Freaks Sound to Normal People:

"We know where your daughter plays soccer."

"That's a real nice house and family you have. It would be a shame if it burned down with them in it."

"You never know when an 'accident' might happen. Remember Ron Brown?"
Image If we can't rationally convince these teabaggers to acknowledge our divine right to transform them into useful idiots, and their country into a third-world sewer, then what the hell are we good for? Hint: [highlight=#ffff00]Google "Holodomor.[/highlight]"

Image I did Google "Holodomor" and I see a similar thing happening here in the USA. What with all the illegal immigration allowing admitted terrorists into our country, the "knock out" game, police being shot, a woman being beheaded at work, raping and pillaging, property being confiscated by police without a warrant, trafficking in baby body parts, etc., etc., and a large part of our populace unwilling to see the significance of this, I am terrified!

Good grief! What is the matter with these people?

Could not sleep after reading it. That's why I'm posting now. The sun is about to rise. Gotta go to sleep.

Pamski, if you 'd only listen to the voices, there would be no need for sleep...you know they tell the truth, and you should listen to them...

Besides--if you lay down in bed, the clowns can find you.

Comrade Rokossovksy wrote:How does Citizen Governor Moonbeam Brown sound?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3urKGMA ... 7K&index=3
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Cubist brush with greatness! Cubist brush with greatness!

I stayed at Jerry Brown's house in 1993, when my friend was working with him on his PAC in San Francisco...she actually lived there.I was no big fan of Jerry Brown...not that I didn't have a screw loose, but after all, I had worked on the Clinton campaign!

But when I met him and talked to him my knees knocked and I couldn't talk at first. He definitely has a kind of charisma.

Oh, we had to walk through Jerry's bedroom to get from Sara's apartment to the kitchen. True story.

We now return you, at the end of the bunny trail, to your regularly scheduled thread.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 9/12/2015, 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: needed a pair of pairagraphs.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Pamski, if you 'd only listen to the voices, there would be no need for sleep...you know they tell the truth, and you should listen to them...

Besides--if you lay down in bed, the clowns can find you.

Clowns? What clowns?

The voices I hear are THE ILLEGALS who live in my attic and, when I'm asleep, come down and steal my cabbages and put cuts into my teflon-lined pans. Once, they actually raped me while I was asleep. I went to the hospital for an exam to prove this. They laughed and sent me home. I don't know what to do. Why doesn't anyone believe me?

If this sounds like the movie “Invasion of the Body Snatchers” it is! It's really happening! It's happening to me!

Signed,
Right Wing Fearmongering Babe.

Wow, Kell! That is most impressive. Thank you for including us in your life experience. I know I do this all the time for that same reason.

Kelly and Moonbeam.jpg

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:When emotionally and socially regressive individuals start dictating what is "normal", we get the Utopia™ of Next Tuesday™.

It's almost here!

Less than a week to go!

No, My Dear Kapitan, the next meaningful Tuesday will be November 2, 2016. That is the real next Tuesday. Meantime, it will be difficult to maintain the "Prog Off" designation on the Cube. But, dammit, we will prevail!

Thank you Pam! It's a very likeness of me. Or it could have been, 22 years ago!!!

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Thank you Pam! It's a very likeness of me. Or it could have been, 22 years ago!!!

It is my great pleasure to serve you, dear Kelly.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:When emotionally and socially regressive individuals start dictating what is "normal", we get the Utopia™ of Next Tuesday™.

It's almost here!

Less than a week to go!

No, My Dear Kapitan, the next meaningful Tuesday will be November 2, 2016. That is the real next Tuesday. Meantime, it will be difficult to maintain the "Prog Off" designation on the Cube. But, dammit, we will prevail!

Dear comrade Pamski, like any good advertising slogan, one must convince "buyers" that they will be better off once the product is secured. The beautiful thing about political advertising is that no product ever need be delivered. The hope of that product is all that is necessary. As with a better tomorrow, the HOPE™ of the golden Utopia™ of Next Tuesday™ is somewhere in the future and never obtained or attained. It's akin to chasing rainbows.

But how the proles fall for that..................I'd liken it to stealing candy from a baby, except that this baby gets pretty mad and starts burning down neighbourhoods if its candy goes missing.

Pamalinsky wrote:...when I'm asleep, come down and steal my cabbages and put cuts into my teflon-lined pans...

The TEFLON?
panic.jpg

NOOOOO!