How the Colonists Would Have Dealt with Pelosi

How the Colonists Would Have Dealt with the Malignant and Crazy Nancy Pelosi:

[attachment=0]Pelosi tar and feathers for cube.jpg[/attachment][/url]

Image be still my foolish heart... would love to see that done.

darski wrote:Image be still my foolish heart... would love to see that done.

Nah, she'd probably welcome it as a new form of skin peel, done at taxpayers' expense.

Would the colonists have used cuckoo feathers, to send her a message?

Why were those white slave-owning constitution writers smiling as they removed Comrade Pelosi's Halloween costume? Was Rufinol slipped into her organic tea again?

I fear that the prototype of date-rape is documented as about to occur. Madame Pelosi is of age that she can still testify to this crime. It's a good thing Womyns "health issues" were not a concern...

Image One billion dittos on this, dear Darski! Unfortunately my heart may fail me as we all endure such insanity. Don't think so though, my heart is really strong! As distasteful as I find it, I would also like to add the additional possibility of an actual beheading. That's the only thing, I fear, that will do the deed. Even after that, no one will "get it." At least those who still live in Egypt i.e denial. (a river in Egypt)

Pamalinsky wrote:As distasteful as I find it, I would also like to add the additional possibility of an actual beheading.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Beheading by a transgender, Muslim illegal immigrant of color, on welfare, using a P-38 can opener, would be tripleplusgood.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Image One billion dittos on this, dear Darski! Unfortunately my heart may fail me as we all endure such insanity. Don't think so though, my heart is really strong! As distasteful as I find it, I would also like to add the additional possibility of an actual beheading. That's the only thing, I fear, that will do the deed. Even after that, no one will "get it." At least those who still live in Egypt i.e denial. (a river in Egypt)

Beheading? Barbaric! We can't have that. I will, however, note that pine tar is quite flammable, and burns pretty damn hot. Just throwing that out there.

Dear Leader (PBUH) would have her degraded, at least to a manageable level.

(Provided of course he read about some heinous crime she she was found guilty of or would tarnish the good name of the administration)

[color=#C0392B]Dedhedvedev[/color] must have had the same dream I had because he wrote:Beheading by a transgender, Muslim illegal immigrant of color, on welfare, [highlight=#ffff00]using a P-38 can opener[/highlight], would be tripleplusgood.

And on The Daily Show would be awesome!

nancy-is-beheaded-by-the-p-38-executioner.jpg

I believe there are three different ways the colonists, especially Cotton Mather, would have dealt with our beloved Nancy and they are as follows:

ducking.jpg

witchburn.jpg

and last but not least:

monty-python-witch.jpg