Huckabee vs. Hickenlooper: Is there a difference?

If you thought the name Huckabee was bad, and no one would ever vote for a person with that name, here is the name we want to embrace now: Hickenlooper! The former governor of CO announces his run for POTUS!

Our “reasoning”:

Huck=huckster, bee=that's what he is!

Hick=that's what he is, looper=just there to fool ya.

Is there a difference?

We need to consult with The Blues Brothers and Ray Charles to understand this conundrum:

“Here we go loop-de-loop, here we go loop-de-lie”: Let's just twist everything!

Thanks, Evil Smiley,

Didn't see your post. But, if I have offended you or any other living/dead organisms, I apologize.

Your pal,
Pamalinsky

Evil Smiley wrote:
lickenpooper-pic.jpg

lickenpooper.jpg
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[PROG OFF]

I almost forgot how great that movie was. One of the most American movies ever made. You couldn't make anything like it anywhere else.

Pamalinsky wrote: We need to consult with The Blues Brothers and Ray Charles to understand this conundrum:

After consulting with your most equal source, we should now consult with other sources for what Hickenlooper represents from one of my favorite sources for accurate and non-fake reporting, the Urban Dictionary..................................

HickenlooperA Hickenlooper is what happens when you take too big of a bong hit. Causing heavy uncontrollable coughing. Named for the Governor of Colorado at the time marijuana was legalized in the state.He hit the bong way too hard, and Hickenloopered.