Huffington Post: Dirty Thieves

It should really come as no surprise that a website that celebrates government stealing from hard working Americans would they themselves be thieves.

On Nov. 8th I created a new image called “Big Government” taking the brilliant Grant Wood painting and changing it up a little bit to symbolize the ever expanding power and control of government under the Obama administration.

Today, Nov. 11th I stop by Huffington Post to get my daily laugh in and see right up at the top is a copy of my image minus the American flag behind Capitol Building.

You stay classy Mother-Huffers.

Also on a side note, if you are going to copy my original ideas could you at least find somebody who has some semblance of artistic talent?

That is because one cannot be a true prog unless one has had all connections between the left and right brain severed by Jiffi-Lobo. However, I must admit, no one is better at imitation than a true prog, and if you get a contrary one who contradicts everything you say, slip in a leftist comment once in a while, and you will find that they will even contradict that.

What made me more upset than the hijacking of my idea was that it was done so poorly. You know Liberals are bankrupt on ideas when they have to steal from Conservative blogs.

Arianna Puffington is a true comrade, Yes she tows the party line. She lies, and convinces the weak minded to follow like a good prole should.

She is like a jiffy lobo with out surgery!!! My Dog had Puppies I will name all of them after her....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Red Star, will your puppies be lapdogs? Because I would then have to agree, that Arianna would be a great name for a lapdog.

Broadside wrote:What made me more upset than the hijacking of my idea was that it was done so poorly. You know Liberals are bankrupt on ideas when they have to steal from Conservative blogs.

Now, now, let's not call the folks at HuffingGlue Post thieves. They were merely redistributing the wealth of your talent. By recycling your art they dramatically decreased their carbon foot print.

Let's be honest, all of this stuff on the net is just piles of electrons. You can not create or destroy matter or energy. All you can do is convert them back and forth and move them from one pile to another.

Despite that, there seems to be a problem with people hoarding electrons. They greedily accumulate more and more electrons while others must do without. And that's just not fair.

So I'm making a plea to everyone here to do their part for equal redistribution of sub-atomic particles. Power to the particles people!